Thread: Serious Sam 3 Devolver scraps plan of digital distribution service Krundle

Serious Sam 3 Devolver scraps plan of digital distribution service Krundle

I am great fan of the serious Sam series and waiting for serious Sam 3 game to come out .I want to know about the krundal digital distribution service which is decided by the serious Sam 3 developers. So we can download game directly from them and not from the steam or other digital distribution service which will be really useful for us. I heard that they canceled the plan is this is true. I want to know it. Can anyone confirm it?

re: Serious Sam 3 Devolver scraps plan of digital distribution service Krundle

Yes the news which you have heard is true. I also heard that they are cancelling the planes to launch digital distribution like steam for serious Sam 3 games. But I am not seeing any hope now since the news is 100% confirm. I am feeling really bad for that. I am thinking that it is happens due to some financial issue only. Otherwise I think there is no problem for them to launch the digital distribution service with the serious Sam 3.

I have read the news over many sites about this. This is happening due to the some controversy which is happening between them which is causing developer Devolver Digital who are publishing the Serious Sam 3 game to scrape the plan of launching their own digital distribution service . Instead they now prefer to use the steam and they are not using other digital distribution service which is of EA origin. So it’s not due to any financial problem and it is due to the controversy between them.

I am also waiting for the digital distribution krundal which was under development by the serious Sam developer team. I waiting for this since with this service we can able to get some free stuff for the game. Which if the game launches from the steam will never give us. We need to purchase them. So now there is no hope for me to think more about it.

Yes if this digital distribution service will come out in the market it was the real big revolution in the gaming industry. But it’s not coming out. This service when announced they provided the features . such as “Free-to-Play-for-Fifty-Bucks games” in this the person who purchased the game for $50 once can be purchased once. It’s the best feature of them. But now it’s not launching so we cannot see such a feature .