Thread: Worth matchmaking system in AVALON HEROES

Worth matchmaking system in AVALON HEROES

Still the same shit before. Simply noobs 1500 rps and the top 10 players played 5vs5. What a wonderful search engine. Can't you range battles do? It is very easy to program. It's no fun if you have to count 3 of 5 people on your team to play his hero and still feed and let me guess PS matchmaking with regarding 100 active players is really bad and stupid. What you guys are thinking about it. please share your ideas with me. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: AVALON HEROES: Worth matchmaking system

I like that if you have a computer novice can still exit the game to load the map so you do not receive compensation for losing and not losing time to others. Ofc is the first guild that abuses NWO. Two times in a row that gave them (which were against the other) and the two did not begin playing time because they play together. So awesome game and so many bad things. You cannot really do anything, even about this? That's just pure abuse. Where is your anti-cheat impressive system?

Well, this is a problem of error the best they could do. You cannot even play the map you want more, or the equipment you want, or even randomly on both sides. So he can still play as you want, but the position no. It's like wasting time. This is so stupid, how could they even think it was a great idea. Well anyway I am feeding this game, just doing a bit of anger before releasing my hd stupidity of this game getting worse with every bad move to do.

Very patch I wonder and think about what could ruin the game. And then I read through the changelog that comes and then I think "yes Lemmi found it." But I do not understand why I lied or Lemmi? I asked if the pairing or remains the same shit with 10 random people and idiots 1700, 1300 etc, and said that "25 people now it’s more balanced and 10 selected" ok I give it a pleasant and first I durof 1341 game 0 / 17 statistics fully nap, I play second Keias 1300 0 / 11 also fully nap and every time I see that there are 10 people looking for matchmaking the game instantly begins.

It is useless to play these games against 10apm children who are unable to learn this easy game even though they are playing day and night. Is it really so hard to find (AVA is effective for more than a year in Europe already) a search or just copy one from another game that works well? I can hardly believe that they are not so bad on this issue. Every time a new patch comes that there are more things going wrong before. 4 new heroes and tried the first and has already found two bugs or descriptions. I am very interested in testing the other as well.

So more than 50% of active players of Avalon. Lemmi is or finally do something and fix the match or event? Each game-based computer, or know Avalon is 5v5, has stairs for the teams. Avalon simply got just a single player ladder. Even 5on5 EPS is not "who is the best single player out there." No one who played this game 10 hours a ladder might think of a single player based on statistics 5on5 be a superior thought.

Re: Worth matchmaking system in AVALON HEROES

In fact, the entire guild creates sub accounts to feed and help achieve high rps, for example Solleris. I've been a spectator lot of their games before the patch, each party in the same person on the other feeding equipment for your team, I’ve got a replay of the game, sent him to support, awaiting response so hopefully Lemmi / Tzchu investigating this issue and Solleris not going to win anything the cause of power problem, I hope they also denied the last time I played with her nine times with DM died a death.