Thread: Need the information about serious Sam 3 BFE

Need the information about serious Sam 3 BFE

I am the big fan of the serious sam series. I have all the games till serious sam HD. But there are some issues with the game when the serious sam hd comes out. Now the game serious sam 3 will be coming out in summer and I am really existed about the game. So I need some brief details about what will be in the game itself. And many people saying that the game has some links with the old game serious sam 1. So if anyone has the details regarding what is in the game then please provides it.

Re: Need the information about serious Sam 3 BFE

I am also the big fan of the game. Yes there is some link between the old and new one coming out. The basic plot of the game is actually based in the ancient Egypt itself. This is under control of human like aliens. They have sent some of them to observe the humans. Humans created the technology that is used to explore the stars. This technology founds Mental which will kill the entire life. They have ignored this since this is happening in only 50000 years and now its note happening for the long time. Serious sam is exploring Sirius futuristic megacorp. He founds that the hugeass meteor belt surrounding it. He goes through the metrions which are actually the gigantic alarm systems which are used to wake the Mental earlier. He wakes and and killed the humans sam feels really bad. So to help he joins military to do some suicidal missions.
    So this is what the story in game which is running form the first game itself.

I like to play the serious Sam game. And I have searched the details of serious Sam 3 and what is in it. So what I found is this information.
    The game basically sating when there is no hope for humans remain since they are beaten by the mental. So serious Sam and the other important peoples. They meet in at the modern Egypt. They dig up the time machine which is developed by the sirian known as the Time lock. With the help of which they can go to the older Egypt. Mental never pointed the remaining group of people on earth remaining. They have sent Sam for the mission. So mission of the Sam is to go in the spaceship and go to the Saturn’s moons. Then flay to Sirius and kill the mental.
    That is what the actual story is in the game.

Yes the game is linked to the old game also. In the game Sam can able to kill the mental. So the humans who are with him downloaded the data of the mission objectives form NETRISCA which is in his head. And sent him to the Time lock. But if they send him to the past while travelling to the Time clock they will noticed the Sam is in the past. So it’s not easy for the Sam. To battle it. In this way the game is linked to the old one.

Yes I have all the games of serious Sam series. And I am confident that the game serious Sam 3 will be awesome. There has to be some differences between the old game and new game. And also I think what I heard while the old game launches are also differs. What I have heard in the old story of the game that the mental are not yet invaded earth. But the story is changed on serious Sam 3. The changes which I have pointed out which doesn’t match the old story are characters flying lady with the tentacles on her back and other character like hellfire and the helicopter pilot are not mentioned in the old story. Those are added in serious Sam 3 so game will be quite interesting and I am waiting for it to get released.

Also the changes I have pointed out in the game that is the looks of the game.
    • The game looks completely different if we compare it with the serious Sam hd .
    • There are changes in the Gnaar in the serious sam 3 which are different in the serious sam 1 for mental.
    • I think the beheaded are also looks different like in serious sam 1 they are made of the sirians where in serious sam 3 they are made of the humans.

I am waiting for the game Serious Sam 3 BFE game to come out. The game is remade with the new game engine actually which has known as Serious Engine 3. This engine makes awesome changes in the game like the game visuals, models will good in high definition. Also the co op 16 player’s death match and dedicated server are available in game. The new mode will be introduced in the game. Co op tournaments will be first time introduced in the game.