Thread: What I don’t like about Serious Sam 3 release time

What I don’t like about Serious Sam 3 release time

Man that not fare I was so much intensely to have the game when I first heard it would be available on this summer but to my surprise this did not happen , where is the summer release that was first promise , the game is actually releasing on somewhere near august that is just not happen man I mean I am not saying this is done intentionally but the commercial and the propaganda stuff is great we just want the game

Re: What I don’t like about Serious Sam 3 release time

This is still a summer and when the game release time was said they did not mention anything about the date so technically the game is getting out in the summer, and I personally feel it’s ok to release the game a bit late rather then releasing it early whit killing some feature in the heist to dead line .remember what happen to serious Sam 2 . , I actually find the game release date to be a bit on the early side. don’t worry the game will release soon

Re: What I don’t like about Serious Sam 3 release time

I feel serious Sam 3 should as much as time it takes to release Everyone needs to stop rushing the developer . if we force developer to release the game early they will release it without completely finishing the game Nobody likes waiting, but you'll just have to deal with it Croteam just wants the game to excellent . They are buff up the game. I am sure you have something else to do why you don’t concentrate on that . just wait and you will defiantly won’t be disappointed