Thread: Serious Sam 3 not planned for retail launch yet

Serious Sam 3 not planned for retail launch yet

I was juts going through the review of this game and in one section I saw that the game is not available for the retail release yet and I was laughing at that. Today a lot of games do come with the retail release first and then switches for the Pc version. Now why I am wondering why, the developers have made such a disgusting decision about the same. I am just wondering about the same. well just a thought and hence though of making a thread on it. I hope that was enough for you all to comment on the same and start a discussion about it. so do reply guys.

Re: Serious Sam 3 not planned for retail launch yet

Since it is a HD game managing a retail version if the game does becomes a lot difficult for the developers. Well if the game was of less graphic quality then they could have surely gone ahead with the idea but now they are reverting back with this idea since it’s a new game. So that’s what I am saying here. lets see when they will make a retail launch of the game. Surely will hope for the best. That’s what I feel here. Hence i gave you all the necessary suggestion on the same and hence what i want is that you also do comment accordingly on that.

I have read in a news that the retail version of the game is under consideration. See what you have said is absolutely correct but the developers cannot deny the fact that the retails do have a good profit margin for the game developers and hence they will not make a mistake by not releasing the retail version. So hope you have understood what I am saying here. do have a look at the same and let me know if there is some changes to be made over here, so that I can correct it accordingly.

He is absolutely correct so what I am saying is that Serious Sam 3 is a prequel to the series The HD remake was not as "serious" as fresh add-ons to the series. Serious Sam 1 and Serious Sam 2 is released in both the retail pleasant in many of the countries. If the developers do think over this well I believe that a marketable version of Serious Sam 3 will come soon i suppose. Surely they will come up with some good teasers as well as trailers for the retail version of the game, that’s what I want to say here.

I think it is better if the digital download of the game is available and that too we can play in that PC. so that’s what I think would be the ideal situation for all the game lovers. Now why I am saying that is because I am not a console lover and would love to play this game in the pc version only. Well all of them do have the personal opinions of their own and hence that’s what I think this is my opinion on the same. so tahts what I want to say here. hope you all do have a good look at the same and start commenting accordingly.

All we can say is that the game should get launched in the retail version and with the developers hinting that they are coming up with the release of the retail version. What i think is that the game will surely be come up with the new retail version thats what i feel here, so that si what i want to say here. So do watch out for the same and mark my word guys that the retail version will be a big hit in the market, that's what i feel here, so do look at the same and tell me what do you all think about the same.