Thread: Want to sell Masamichi 2 slots in Avalon Heroes

Want to sell Masamichi 2 slots in Avalon Heroes

So my basic purpsoe of making this thread is that i want to sell the 2 slots of Masamich. Before you all do get excited about the deal let me inform you all about the deal. So what I am saying is that I will exchange this if I am able to get the Amkatar, or the Humbada and 170k. so what do you all think guys how is the deal? Anyone interested in accepting this offer then do get in touch with me as soon as possible. Well I have other slots as well. So any of you all who are interested in knowing about the slots then do share it with me here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so do start replying here. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Re: Want to sell Masamichi 2 slots in Avalon Heroes

Giving a Amkatar, and Humbada and that too with 170k is not a deal for me at all. since you are demanding something more and hence I really don’t think so it will end up anywhere, so that’s what I want to say here. I really did not find this deal any much interesting at all. well if you have any other offer to make then do tell me about the same. so that I can comment accordingly on the same. so what do you all have to say about the same. do start replying accordingly over here. Let’s make this deal a interesting one.

Dude I am talking about 2 slots and not one ok. Still if you insist then I have an alternate plan for you. How about selling masamichi, 2 slots with g4 stones for 330K. I think that’s an interesting deal I am sure you will love this deal and you will not make a fuss about it. so be a gentleman and let me know what are you exactly thinking about this deal. If you do have any ideas about the same then do let me know about the same. I want to know what are your reactions about this deal. I am sure you will love this deal for sure, that’s my bet.

Still not so attractive for me. I will surely let you know about the same if I am going ahead with the deal. I need to ask some of my friends about the same and will surely decide on that. That’s what I want to say here, getting the two slots for 330K is a 50- 50 choice. Surely would be a bargain if it had been for the Amkatar and Humbada. Since you are not asking for that hence I will partially agree to it. I will let you know by this next post as if what I think about this deal. So keep watching this space for my response. I will do respond early and that is for sure.

You can have a look at this link and even in this thread there is one user who is looking for somewhat similar deal and hence I would advise you to do have a look at the same. Since you will get the required information there only. So that’s what I am saying here. Do watch out for the same. The user there is requiring the necessary slots for maguiel. Since you have mentioned in the question saying that you have more interesting deals for the slots and hence I am telling you to have a look at the same link. Hope so you will get all the necessary information there only.

Wow! This links does appear to be very much interesting and I will surely strike a deal about the same and will let you all know if that deal happens to be cracked. Well that would be a great deal for me if this happens to be cracked. Nobody is interested in having a look at the deal simply they find this deal to be a lot pricey and I really don’t think so this deal is pricey. Well lets see that is this user will accept the deal and I am hoping that it will do something good for both of us that’s what I feel.