Thread: Needed 3 slots opened maguiel in Avalon Heroes

Needed 3 slots opened maguiel in Avalon Heroes

Guys i am hoping that you all must have read the title properly. So what I am saying is that can you all please tell me if anyone has the 3 slots opened maguiel and also the humbaba. If anyone do end up having that then do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so do start replying accordingly over here. so that I can get the necessary help from you all. I know I want to make a deal over here. so anyone interested who would like to reply here, do post in back here. we will have a good discussion over here about the same.

Re: Needed 3 slots opened maguiel in Avalon Heroes

No as such I am not having it well the question that you are asking did make me wonder as for what you are needing this slot? Can you all please tell me. it would be very much interesting to know about your response on the same. so that I can get an idea about the same. so do reply on the same, so that I can get some appropriate reply on the same. so that’s what I want to say here. Hope you will answer this for me over here. so that I can get some idea about the same. so that’s what I am saying here.

Well the answer is quite simple here. it is because both the characters are needing it and hence that’s why the need of the slots. So hope by now you all must have got a idea why I am requiring the slots for both of them. so don’t waste my time now and start replying if you all have the necessary slots for my characters and if you are having it then do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same. so start replying guys and please do it fast. I am still waiting for the help.

Not the slots but I have the mamba to sell. Of anyone here is interested then do let me know about the same. well I want to sell the mamba. As such I am not having any empty slots that I will be able to give it you. so sorry my friend I cannot give any help for you at this moment of time. Anyways if any one wants the mamba then do let me know as soon as possible, a message will be sufficient for letting me know about the same. so anybody interested then do a quick message for me informing about the same, so that’s it from my side for you.

Dude you are asking for the slots for me it is the most precious thing in the game and hence I really don’t think so anyone present here will be able to send the slots for you, so do not think about it ok. Still what I want to say is that you go ahead and ask some other people in the different forums. You might get lucky there as well. So you have different options to try out hope that helps a lot for you. so that’s what you need to do and I am hoping that everything works out fine for you. so do as what I have said here. hope that works.

I would advise you all to check this particular link and you will get all the necessary information about the deal. Well a user from our website does wants to sell the slots in this game and hence I would advise you all tocheck about the same and you will get all the required information there only. So do as what I have said here and hence that’s the necessary suggestion that I can give you at this moment of time. Well the user there is interested in selling the Masamichi 2 slots and even he has some more interesting deals to work on. So it might be a possibility that you will end up cracking some deal.