Thread: Adventure mode not working in Avalon Heroes

Adventure mode not working in Avalon Heroes

Guys I don’t know if this is the problem with you all? But surely seems to me as some problem with the server only. So what I am saying is that the adventure mode is not at all working here. I also did not get a message saying that Adventure mode server is not working. So what do you all think guys what could have went wrong such that I got a horrible message, so please do reply on the same. I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all. Also if anyone who is facing the same problem then do let me know about it as well. So that we can think about some solutions.

Re: Adventure mode not working in Avalon Heroes

Strange not the case with me. Sorry to say that but adventure mode is working perfectly well here and I really don’t know what can be the issue over here. Well the only suggestion that I can give you is that be patient for some time and let the problem be solved on its own. That’s what the solution I can give you all right now in this situation. So do as what I have said you here, hope that will sort out the issue for you. So do wait for two or more days and try running the adventure mode again and see if it has regained back or not.

See what I am saying is that may be a server issue or so. I don’t know if this is the problem with the others as well. Personally speaking I have never come across such issues while playing the game and hence thinking about the solutions is a really very difficult thing for me. so what I would advise you is that be patient and let a necessary fix or a patch come for this problem. Surely that will be an idea suggestion for you. Mean time if you are able to have a chat with the developers about the certain issue then you will surely get some help out of it. So do as what I have said here. Hope so that works out for you.

Well what I would like to suggest you is a simple solution for you. so what you have to do is just re install the game again. See if that fixes up the problem or not. Surely would fix up the problem it seems. So do as what I have suggested here. just uninstall the game and then re install the game again. I am quite sure that it will fix up the problem. Sometimes normal problem like that does gets solved by that and hence I am advising you to do the same. hope that sorts out the issue for you. so do as what I have suggested for you. hope so that helps.

I did mailed the developers about the certain issue and they replies to me saying that they did not have any idea about the same. Well they did not suggest me anything specific solution for the same but they said that they will surely look on the issue and If they found out some issues then they will rectify it. so hope that they will have a look at the issue and I am amazed to find out that I am the only one who is having the said issue. very much surprising to know about that. Surely hope that I do get a necessary fix for the issue as soon as possible. That’s what I am hoping for.