Thread: How to buy items in scenario mode in Avalon Heroes?

How to buy items in scenario mode in Avalon Heroes?

Well the title says it all. so what I am asking is that can you all please tell me on how to buy the items in the scenario mode of this game, I know that you all must be having some idea about the same, so that’s why I am asking you all on the same. so do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the response from you all on the same, so start replying accordingly on the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so start replying guys, I am sure that you all must be having some good idea about the same. I am waiting for the necessary help.

Re: How to buy items in scenario mode in Avalon Heroes?

Yes you have to press the F key button for shopping and you can do all the necessary things from there and also with the help of the numeric keys 1-9 you will be able to do all the shopping stuff and all. so that’s what the message is and also make sure that you fill up the tank completely. Well what is the benefit is that it will be able to kill everything and that too without death, so that’s what the benefit of buying items in scenario mode. So I hope you did get the necessary information on the same and hence do have a look at the same.

I think so you need to press the D key. I think that is the ideal key to open the combination store and hence with the help of that you will be able to open the combination store and all. so that’s what I am saying here. Hope you did get the necessary information on the same and hence do have a look at the same and I think you must re consider your decision about the same and hence do look at it accordingly. So I think it’s the D key and not the F key that is useful here, that’s what my opinion is. Do watch out for the same and I am sure that it will be the perfect suggestion for the same.

Ok thanks for your reply but let me be specific with the question that I am asking and hence what I am asking is that if I buy any items in the battle mode then I can go ahead and start selecting the items that I want and can get it accordingly by just pressing the numeric keys. Suppose if I want to buy Flaming Meteor then there is no need for me to press the 6 button also it gets selected on its own and hence that’s what the problem is. The same is not the case with the scenario mode here you cannot buy without pressing "6". So hope you all do understand this time what I am trying to say here. so I am expecting a better replies from you all on the same and hence do start replying over here. I am waiting for the replies.

Actually sometimes ago if I remember then you needed to press the ctrl button to purchase the items and you will get all the items accordingly so that’s what the case is. Well I am talking about the scenario mode to be specific. I think so the same is the case here as well. Hope you did get the necessary information about the same and hence that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you in this case. Try and press the ctrl button and see if you are able to get the combined items. Do let me know about the same. I am ready to listen it from you all.

Well I do not think so pressing the ctrl button does helps to any extent at all. that’s what I think it would not be an ideal suggestion at all. so what I think is pressing the D button would be the ideal thing to do in order to get through the combined list of items and hence do watch out for the same. so that’s what you have to do and hence I hope that you have got the necessary information on the same. so do try that suggestion I am sure that is the latest thing to do and not the pressing of ctrl button, hope this is clear for you.