Thread: would there be any new skin concept for steam powered WWGFD

would there be any new skin concept for steam powered WWGFD

Hello friend while browsing through for the steam powered WWGFD I saw some of them saying that there would be a change in the skin of this WWGFD is that true? I really want to know this I have saw new skin for the Shop, library, download, game launcher, chat and mini+ steam, HD steam Icon etc so I just want to know that would there be a change is it true. And I have liked those images and changes what about you guys have you all liked it if you have gone through it?

Re: would there be any new skin concept for steam powered WWGFD

Well I haven’t heard anything like that no idea about it I haven’t still visited over there I don’t know anything about it and I don’t think there would be any such changes it must be done by some of the user and they must be wanting the change in that manner so they have been suggesting about it that’s what I can think. And even if they do change they are the best they would do something better only so no need to think anything about that.

Hello friend I have gone through it and I think it is true that those skin were just fabulous and it was the thread which just wanted some review about the new skin they must have been trying to come up with and they have a best review for that I haven’t saw anyone who would have disliked it or so, and I have also saw all those skin and they were just fabulous I really liked it a lot.

Oh yes me too, I mean I have also liked it and I want that change to be here quickly I can wait more  I know I have been bit more excited but its legal I have been bored with the same skin and if there would be some changes then I would like the page more and would have more interest in going on the page and use it, anyways I think the pics showed the completely changed view they were looking so different and so nice that I saw them with full concentration.

Haven’t gone through with anything like this and I don’t think there is any real need to do anything like this I just don’t want anything in that which would give any chance to make the page slow and all I mean as we know that this skin and themes on the website really matter when the pages are loading when they have a very heavy theme and very heavy skin they take long to open and this make its very irritating so I don’t want anything to happen like this.

I have gone through that page much time and I think it could do with a little tweaking of the IMO, as the adjustment of design in the right half of details, but other than that is the best I've seen in a long time. I really like the "launch" window re-design. I wish Valve would make some changes, like the launch window. I love that kind of timer in sales. Was a very nice concept and I think that would give me a cutting of steam came early v5.

This is very tuff to say I have saw that thread but I don’t think there is actual need to do anything and I would be supporting all of those posters who have said that they don’t think it is important to have change and all, and even if there is I don’t think they would be doing anything wrong with it they have been really very nice with all the development so I don’t think they would be creating any problem with the new update so I don’t think you would have to worry about anything.