Thread: Minor bugs into Avalon Heroes

Minor bugs into Avalon Heroes

I have played this particular game Avalon Heroes on the computer of mine. We know that newly released video games are going to have bug issue. I have dedicated this particular thread for the users who are having any issue while playing the game on the computer of yours. Let me know the speculation of yours. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Minor bugs into Avalon Heroes

Yes I agree with the thing that is the all the video games which are recently released are seems to be having the bug issue. Well I have noticed that this particular video game Avalon Heroes are seems to be called as Ghost Rooms in to the battle mode of the game and it is caused by the spectators. Also there is a failure of the private shop at the time of the alteration of the screen resolution while playing the game.

Well according to me this particular game is seems to be having great look and feel. I really love to play this particular game. As you have dedicated this particular thread to figure out the bugs into the game. I wanted to tell you that as I have visited the AP store and the price at the AP store was not properly displayed at all. This makes the people quite annoying to figure out the exact price of the items on the store.

There are couple of bug issue with this particular game and I think the developer of the game should look on the same and take possible steps to fix the matter which you are getting. Personally I have noticed an issue while trading with the aron in the game. many I have noticed that this particular problem there is an issue while completing the trades in this particular game.

I don’t why this particular game is having some many issue with this particular game. Well in the scenario of this particular game that is Avalon Heroes I have noticed that the Death Adder Skills Chilled Sticks as well as Akeron are not working properly. I have tried lots of stuffs to figure out the root cause of the problem but there was no change in the situation and I have concluded that there is bug issue associated with this particular game and it should be solved by the developer of the game.

Well I have faced all the above mentioned issue while playing this particular game and I think it should be resolved by the developer of the game. according to me the developer of the game is the only one who can resolve the above mentioned issue. I am hoping that the developer will fix the above mentioned issue as early as possible and release the respected patch which you should download and install the same on the game to resolve the issue.