Thread: Disgusted with AVALON HEROES

Disgusted with AVALON HEROES

The classification is frozen for the top 10: Alma is first with 3000 followed by a RPS XanXuZs with 2800 +, etc. Some of them have done over 800 games, or 500 less than ... (OgienPL). These guys stop playing once they have reached their maximum levels (thanks to his "good friend"). Seriously, do you know someone who can make a 80% victory without a single trick in the game? I and many other players want to participate in this event, but how can we do? We have to be in the top 10, but how can I do without cheating with a fake account?

Re: Disgusted with AVALON HEROES

I think the only solution I think it would ban the cheaters completely. Because they never learn. I still can make a fake account, however, but still do bore after losing all the heroes n Arons they collected. I think a lot depends on what the masters say, in fact, if the soul and the rest are really cheating or not. Although not as nice to people call in the forum, there is also a need for public awareness on this issue, what is considered acceptable. That may or may not be the same ethics.

If nothing is done it would be best to cancel this event without any reward. I do not know what to do if such a high reward by deception. Yes, this is cheating. Abusing bugs in the game. As proof look at the maintenance again. We cannot let the game is loading and I can say that everything that is widely used. Even when I was fake account in the game. If the reward given by the number of games played during the event and the ratio of win / lose, it would be better, right? It's just a suggestion. There are a lot of possible ways to end this injustice.

It took people who did not abuse the mistakes too. Random scripted money for all those who had x amount or more. It’s Fantastic. That's the right way. The money was withdrawn from me, and I was not even playing that time owned only a moderate amount of Aron. Fortunately, after it happened I decided to invest those aron heroes who saved me from further loss of Aron. This is what I am thinking about this game.

He left the game for a while, played again yesterday and I still love to play AH, even if they are noobs XD much as earlier than. If each person stops playing, the game is going to die. Consequently I hope that every good player who left the game within this case possibly will not play as hard as earlier as! If we play to be friendly or somewhat (if you listen). This possibly will be our opportunity to perceive AH back to life.

If you think so, the state of AH will never change. Your opinion is somewhat true. But for stacking and owning them is not what is called "fair play". If we balanced team, the game will be fiercer. Therefore beginners to learn the game (instead of feeding the professionals in pro vs. noobs). It's time to step up and change ourselves as alaplaya Avalon is not doing much about it (eg, channel beginner). I think we should take this opportunity to revive AH.

This event is not really, it's all about the teams that have more noobs or neglect. The problem with European players is that most of them are stubborn fools. They just do not want to learn, do not want to tell them what or how it could best be improved, but is your name, as a newbie because it does not protect them and all that shit. Other than, as mentioned schnuh: alaplaya complete possible once another time, we thought it possibly will not be inferior, and now another time this (sarcasm on) a wonderful event, balanced and fun.