Thread: “Mission fail” Bug seen in Avalon Heroes

“Mission fail” Bug seen in Avalon Heroes

I have recently purchased a latest configuration computer and it is having the operating system of windows 7 and the processor is of core i7 and just I have downloaded the Avalon Heroes amusement and I think it’s a known bug ... without a doubt you fulfill any situation mission you get " Mission Fail " No matter provided that you get " Mission clear " Now I'm positive they are taking on it, But would we be able to get more include on it?

Re: “Mission fail” Bug seen in Avalon Heroes

Risks to get model compensate boxes %100 and victor from it %20. There was bug and altered with last fix, please check out again in your stock following finished situation. It's not a bug, there should be an overhaul the 20th July and few days soon after the situation mode makes a point not to give remunerate ... when the overhaul it will work regularly. I not beyond any doubt it’s that the GM knows in the event that it’s that, not me but I think it am that.

Whenever I do a mission in the Scenario mode is at the close of the fundamental mission and mission miss the mark actually OK for the reason that admitting that I composed every last trace of the missions and the mission was successful ... I at last Aeonia Grade: 2 and figured out how to not get a Treasure Box! Has the bug anybody else? Is it true that it is totally a bug? Since yes, then please settle quite rapidly!

Then again it takes a swing at me with no heroes' situation. I feel it but no heroes. Imbecilic is as totally successful 3 1 mama to massacre such but I'm not Dukan. Today I gestalt situation 5, but why not a courageous person then you get? Do you get over all in section five well-peruse but a courageous person of the data is there but what they Hero box substance printed

It's driving you to purchase the courageous person with AP, alaplaya got covetous ... Risks to get brave person remunerate boxes %100 and brave person from it %20. There was bug and settled with most recent fix, please check out again in your stock following finished situation. Obviously I got boxes and never Dukan from them. I have unlimited spaces for heroes and parts. Btw when I level up following situation compensates are box and coin. Anyhow when I head off to victor stock there just coin and no crate. And Every time it is same.

This was a situation, and the cases appearing at the start of every partner's turn were irritating. It's effortlessly settled however: Have the storyteller express, "Right click on a partner to issue requests." You wouldn't need to incorporate a partitioned alternative dialog asking if the player would like to control the associates; they would be able to choose not to issue any requests.

Scenario is again bug in Avalon heroes you get when you win there is clear mission but then fail the mission results-no one bekomt up aron, or boxes.