Thread: AVALON HEROES: Not able to seen any other maps on a start of firestorm 2

AVALON HEROES: Not able to seen any other maps on a start of firestorm 2

Why always have maps on matching one? I do not see any other maps in two storms began. It is very stupid, for the reason that most people hate maps. I would maintain doing somewhat in the company of it. What you guys think about it. I tried to find about this on internet but I am failed to find any appropriate solution for this query. So now I am out of ideas. If you guys having any information about it then please share it with me.

Re: AVALON HEROES: Not able to seen any other maps on a start of firestorm 2

Hate Forest of turbulence and the city of the ancients, because lag + error every time, the crossroads of death are the best map. This map is the easiest way to creep into the map; the positions are very close and compact. A map is still gay. It is a confirmed bug; the other maps only will the circle map. Mutually maps are extremely well and supposed to be played more often; for all time playing Xroad is so boring at any rate.

Everyone has their preferences. It's like the ancient city was the most common popular map at the start and ah xroads was rare and different, it is now almost never xroads and other maps. Personally I do not like only forest of turbulence. Even the map DotA is much better in my opinion. This changes things. Certainly it has something to do with Koreans. This is what I can say about it. If you still want to know more about it then try to find about it on an official site of this game.

It actually has a lot to perform through the Koreans for the reason that alaplaya cannot perform somewhat on their own. You just obtain the patches from the Avalon in Korea, which are translated and then just play the game completely like the Koreans. When we make a suggestion, to be taken into account, at least 90% of cases. Should not even try to make suggestions for new heroes or something. So I think its worst to discuss this topic with them.

I'm sure it would alaplaya enough money to buy best servers for their games, but the way it is atm, all games are lag all the time. And please do not tell me now; I'm laggin badly just because I have bad internet or a computer! I have a high-end gaming PC and good internet connection, it is a fact that is not my responsibility, actually alaplaya everyone has serious deficiencies from time to time. The local action groups got worse and worse with each patch in the Avalon. Maybe you should think about buying a better server.