Thread: What is Siege War in AVALON HEROES?

What is Siege War in AVALON HEROES?

I am very much curious to know what is the siege warfare. Usually in siege warfare a lot of players are caught up, with the server. In a lot of games the world wars are one of the highlights of the game itself. You can clash with all your guild mates, with the ally guild as well, in order to attain a target, typically this goal will allow the unions to make more cash / item or above. So what I want to know is that what is actually expected by siege warfare? Anyone has any idea then do share it with me?

Re: What is Siege War in AVALON HEROES?

I did have a look at the korean version and having a look at the same what I can say is that everything is half hp, Outpost, tutor, nest, towers, etc, etc, all half horsepower many of them do have special items. And i also can say that it is faster than normal one. So thats what the information that I have got for you all, hope you all did have a good look at the same and in case if there is any suggestions that you all would like to tell me since my knowledge on this issue is a bit rough and not having a good idea then do share it with me .

Siege mode is not even published in any version, even in the Korean version that you mentioned. Since development is still in the release of a preview is currently not possible, but you can be certain that it will be fun for sure, so thats what i expect here and also whatever information that I had got, I did gave it to you. if you want more such information on the same then I would advice you all to visit the official website of this game and you will get all the necessary information there itself. so do try with the same, hope that works out for you.

He was believed to be some way of war back in the guild announced at the start, because there is nothing. perhaps one day it will end up giving some explanation to be in a clan. Maybe even change the guild exp gain a faster pace, so that no exp needed guild 1k a month, but at least a week. Perhaps the number of guild members will also increase from up to 40 ht. So situations can differ accordingly with the differences created. So hope you all do understand what I want to say here. still if you have any other doubt in the issue then do let me know about it. I will surely help you out.

Actually what i am hoping is that seeing all the negative reviews that this game has received over this weekend i am hoping that the seige edition will definitely add some spice to the fire and i am surely thinking that it will be a good thing to watch out for. Well as such reading some stuffs about the seige did get a good idea about the same and hence what i am hoping is that the same case will be true for the seige and it will surely give some fresh looks for the gamers, thats what i feel. I hope this much enough is from my side for you all.

This is something good happening out here. I am happy with the way you all have suggested here, appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue, so thanks a ton for the same. I did get all the information about the seidge that I was looking for and hence reading that did gave me a lot of inputs on the same, so thanks a lot for suggesting me about the same. I think more such sugegstions will start pouring in the weekend and i am quite sure that they will too respond something on the same, so that's what i am hoping for.