Thread: The new Firestorm named as IceRain in Avalon Heroes

The new Firestorm named as IceRain in Avalon Heroes

Well have you all heard about the new firestorm named as IceRain in which AVALON ALMOST DIED. Well I am hoping that such kind of firestorm does not come again. I am really not happy with the firestorm and I am hoping that the game developers will remove this as soon as possible, so that we can get rid of the same. so that’s what I am hoping for and I am sure they will do it as soon as possible, so that’s what I am hoping for. Well what are your views on the same then do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all on the same.

Re: The new Firestorm named as IceRain in Avalon Heroes

Yes the Firestorm3 is also a weird situation that has come up in the market and I think they should get removed as soon as possible from the game. That’s what I feel here. What do you all have to say about it guys? Well what I felt was that the Firestorm3 was a useless situation and also not a original one. That’s what I have to say here. Any such situations that you have in mind that you would like to share it with us then do share it with all of us over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so do reply guys.

See what I think is that the game developers are doing this purposely. Are they thinking of closing this game the great the number of situations like firestorm the greater the number of players leave. So if there is a shortage of players then it is but obvious that the game will get closed, that’s what I think and I don’t know with the invention of the situations and all this is certainly going to affect the new players, that’s what I feel over here. So overall i feel that the game is going to sink in a day or two.

Yes I think it is better to leave the event and then continue with the other things, that’s what I want to say here. I think that continuing with the same events will be of no good use at all. Simply because the game is not being played in the right sense and also it is very much important that the game should be played In the right sense. Instead of playing with the stupid events. Even I avoid it sometimes. So do look at the same and let me know and hope so that suggestion of mine does help you to some extent.

I'm not understanding why some of you appear to be having a trouble with this event, which is only single game targeting players, it's just a marshalling diverse, with unlike prices. If you do not like taking part then better you stick with playing the normal mode of fight, adventure, environment or setting in place without the pressure of RPS. So that’s what the benefit is of the events. Well I must agree that it is being targeted for the specific users and hence must be used accordingly, so that’s what the changes is. I hope that was much clear for you all.

Well yes that can be true as well. A coin has both the sides, so it is always better to have a look at the positive side as well as the negative side. It is good to say somebody talking positive about the events and that is something great to see and watch. Well yes there are some situations in which the events should be applied and implied as well. That’s what I feel here. anyways I would like to thank the above user for suggesting something important about the event. So that's it from my side for you all on the same.