Thread: The pro and a matured player named JerkOff in Avalon Heroes

The pro and a matured player named JerkOff in Avalon Heroes

Well i just happened to check a particular video of this player in the game and so what i noticed is that the player has matured quite nicely and also was called a noob before but does play well now. The game does show some rage and fury character of this player. Well i am definitely impressed with some antcis that has been shown in the game and hence i felt the need of making a thread on this one and hence i went ahead and made one accordingly. So thats what i did. Waiting for the suggestions from you all on the said topic. Hope so somebody will reply on that for sure.

Re: The pro and a matured player named JerkOff in Avalon Heroes

Actually what i am saying is that i have actually watched out the video of the same and after watching the video i noticed that the emblem is the same as the one that is used in the Bbycondaa Guild, also the striking similarity that I get to see in this video is that the same things were there with the feeder as well. So that’s what the similarity was and also playing then is a simplest task I feel. so do watch out for the same and also do not make big names of the JerkOff.

I think that he is a spy and trying to act like one. Actually he has been assigned three tasks that needs to be completed and they are as follows
    Giving and describing the team position
    -call creature for some purpose
    -Beat the aeonia team which makes it impossible to kick them out.
    So hope you all are clear with the activities.

I think it is really unfair to compare the guild with the emblem name. since many of the guides do have some similar emblem and so that does happens in the various situations, so nothing to worry about it. the main important thing is that we must respect the guild name and hence we must accordingly respect it. that’s what I feel here and hence do watch out for the same. Anyways what do you all think about my opinion guys, can you all please tell me. I am waiting for the necessary response from you all.

Well we must admit that JerkOff is a good player. Well I have played with him a couple of times and I think he has some brilliant skills and also what I feel is that he is the most difficult one to beat him in any of the circumstances, that’s what I feel. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope many of you all must have played with him and I am quite sure that many of them must have not played him as a opponent but you must try out for sure and I can guarantee that you will enjoy for sure. So go ahead and do as what i have said here.

Yes I certainly do agree with what all are saying here. Surely jerkoff guy is a difficult guy to beat in any given situation, that’s what I feel. so do watch out for the same. I am happy that a lot of suggestions have come here regarding the same topic. Although I did not expect much from all of the users and hence I want to say that I am very much happy with all the responses that you all have given here. so appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. Really need to thanks you all for that, appreciate it guys.