Thread: War against Bbycondaa in Avalon Heroes

War against Bbycondaa in Avalon Heroes

Well in this situation I can only say, when i started with the war against the Bbycondaa it not really good at all, I was lucky i began with the Singlematch play if you get a good team or not. Most free games are won or loose. Then the search time begins with the rupees (including the New World Order People) to false (as light) to bring some people in the first place. Believe me it was the worst time. At this time it was not possible to play one game. In this occasion yet i felt that it is much better to find good games. Not much to the feeders and rookies like last time. But some people still fake their impression at that time and especially the bbycondaa are experts in doing that.

Re: War against Bbycondaa in Avalon Heroes

Yes I am hoping that bbycondaa never ever wins that event and I am seriously hoping for that to happen. So that’s what I feel here and also Bbycondaa has a lot a feeder who work for him. That’s the reason why I hate the Bbycondaa and even having a war against it is a bit difficult but nothing is impossible for me. I still have the confidence of defeating it and that too with the big margin but It will definitely take some time for me. Well I will surely do that but in my own. So that’s what I want to say here.

Well with the information that I have got here is that Bbycondaa is Marrakeh Feeder surely would be acting as a some kind of uncle. Still a lot of testing has to be done behind that and hence drawing any conclusion about it is simply unfair. I am also familiar with 3 other feeders. GrosoffeR, and PrOFeeDeR imrighttheretoFLY. Not sure whether which feed are you all talking about, let’s hope that turns out to be a good one in this situation, that’s what I am saying here. Hope that's enough for you.

I need to know do you have any screenshot or video to prove this? Unless you don’t have any stern proof about the same then you surely cannot comment anything on it. So that’s what I am saying here. I take this guild very seriously. I warn (while not in evil - which will be charged to its supposed value), but next time do look out for the guild master. I am sure that is the one place that you must surely look for because that is the only use of the guild and rest there is nothing in it. So hope you did get the necessary information on the same.

I am wondering why people are so much concentrating on the bbycondaa and all. All people are acting like that if they are afraid of its skills and also will get defeated as soon as it comes. I just wonder if bbycondaa is watching all these and it will be having a good laugh about it. C’mon guys grow up there is nothing much to discuss about it, there are many factors that I think must be concentrated on and hence that’s what I feel must surely be looked on. So do change the topic and start fearing about the bbycondaa, it is nothing but a kind of character in the game. Hope so people will change their opinions after reading this post.

Actually what I feel is that bbycondaa is not a good player at all. Well I have seen its two accounts of which one is banned and in the second level it has managed to cross 45 levels and that too in a short duration, well that’s quite surprising. Also every time I have found that bbycondaa has the opponent with the feeders how come that is possible every time. There are some parts in this game which i feel that is quite amateurish and hence that’s what I am saying here. so do watch out for the same and I am quite sure that there is some difference involved here.

Yes I completely agree with you and I feel that all the players should have cheat and also no one should get banned for using them as well. Well if bbycondaa is doing that openly then why cannot us. That’s what I am thinking and hence the developers should have two options in front of them one of them is te one that I have said here and the other one is that they should cut out some powers of the bbycondaa, I think the second option will be a better one I feel.