Thread: How about new AP items in AVALON HEROES

How about new AP items in AVALON HEROES

Guys actually I was thinking of implementing this feature and I was hoping that this feature should get implemented as soon as possible, so that’s what I think. Well I am saying is that what do you all think which new features should get added in this game and hence also specify the reason why you want that items in this game. So do reply on that topic guys, I am waiting for the appropriate reply from you all on the same. so start replying guys for the same issue. Your suggestions do mean a lot for me. So do it quickly.

Re: How about new AP items in AVALON HEROES

I would like to have G3 Ethereal stone and I think the price of the stone is around $2000. So I think that will be one item which I am surely trying to get my hands on. So that’s what I am hoping for. I am sure many of you all must be having some different suggestions to tell over here and I think many of you all’s suggestions will do match with me, that’s what I think. Anyways even I am interested to know something about your suggestions as well. So do reply guys even I am waiting for the same. so start replying guys.

First of all I don’t find the items and also the lobby at reasonable items. So first thing that the developers have to think about the same is that they should low down the price of the items and also think of add some more items. Well I also want to know how to add some more ap items, do anyone have any idea about the same then do reply about the same, I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so start replying guys about the same. Any ideas then do share it with me.

Nice joke. A box costs 2145 AP for a stone of 100%, G5, G4, G3 or G2 at random. As a 100% G3 should not cost less than twice that price (maybe more). Stop the dreams. Why not for 2 AP? Suggest something realistic. Also if you want something more in the number of items then you must surely do add then or place them in the suggestions thread that are separately allotted for the users. So that’s what I think. I hope you have got the necessary message that you were looking for. So that's it from my side for you.

Quite strange that I haven’t heard of items at all and hence that’s the problem. How come you all have looked at the items and also at the same time have some good information about it? can you all please tell me. can you please tell me where can I find that items, then do let me know about the same. Suggestions from you all are something that I am looking forward to and I hope that will do that for me. so that’s what I am hoping for. So guys reply fast ok. I am desperately waiting for the necessary opinions from you all on the same.

They are available in AH korea for 2000 ap, so I don’t know if you know about that. If you are aware of it then you can surely get it from there and I am sure that you will get all the necessary information from there. So that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you. So do check it out from there only, so that’s what I am telling you. Well I am not aware of the cost of other boxes and for more information on that then you can surely check it out from there only.