Thread: Setting up a Metaplex's Grind Team for Scarlet Legacy game

Setting up a Metaplex's Grind Team for Scarlet Legacy game

Guys I have started this thread to inform you all that I am preparing up a team and hence what I am saying is that I am looking forward for a team that has some good hardcore players and hence that’s what I am saying here. So the users who are looking forward for joining the group, do let me know about the same and hence that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for all of them. so do start replying guys about the same and hence do let me know about the same. Please make sure that you all do reply fast on the same. i am waiting ok.

Re: Setting up a Metaplex's Grind Team for Scarlet Legacy game

Yes sure I will let you know about the same. so what I am saying is that I will surely join the group that you are suggesting only and only if it will solve the problem. So that’s what I want to say here. However lets see what does this group has in and hence that’s what I think would be ideal for all us. So that’s what I feel and hence that’s the same thing that I had to say here. I will surely look forward to joint this slot as soon as possible, so that’s what I am saying here. Hope it turns out to be as soon as possible.

So tell me what is the procedure to join this kind of group, so anyone have any idea then do let me know about it. it will be very much helpful for me, so if you have some information on the same then do let me know about it. so that’s what I am saying here. Since you all have not mentioned anything about the same, so that’s why I asked you about the same. Hence do reply accordingly on the same. so do start replying accordingly on the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Well I got to play some portions of the game and I found that the lower portion or the lower level of the game is a bit faster and hence that’s the reason why I am continuing with this grind. So that’s what I want to say here. well one more thing that I am saying is that rest all the levels you will find it quite slow and hence do not expect much from the other levels, so that’s the reason why I am switching to this mode. So that’s what I want to say here. Hope this does helps you all to some extent.

The procedure for joining this group is that you must have a look at the official website for the same and search for the Metaplex's Grind Team and then PM them accordingly on what you have to do with the solutions. I am sure that it will be of great help for you with the same and hence that’s what I am saying here. so that’s what you need to look at and hence do look at it accordingly. So do follow the same procedure and you will get the necessary instructions from there.

Me and a group of my friends have joined this group and hence we are thinking to just rock all the levels completely, so that’s what we are hoping for and we are quitesure that we will prove what we are, so I have come here to say that. We are just waiting to get the moderator nod for the same and hence I think that will be must for us. So that we can join the group. Anyways what do you all think about the same do let me know about the same. Give me some opinions about what do you all think about the group, so do start suggesting me about the same.