Thread: CBT client of Scarlet Legacy game is now available for download

CBT client of Scarlet Legacy game is now available for download

I hope this turns out to be a good news for all the game lovers. So what I want to say is that guys just check out the CBT client for this game in the official website of this game and you will get all the information there accordingly. So that’s what you need to do and hence what I am saying is that if you all are the registered users of that website then you will have to download the closed beta client first and that will fix up the issue for you. so that’s what you have to do, hope so that works out for you. so that’s it from my side for you, I am sure some good comments will come in for this. so I am waiting for that.

Re: CBT client of Scarlet Legacy game is now available for download

Perhaps you have shared this information a bit because the official version of the game has already released and hence i think it is better to check out for the game instead of the beta testing, thats what i feel. Anyways I hope this information does helps to other people who have still not got hold of the game. So let’s hope that this thread does gives some help for them, so that’s what I am expecting. Hope it works out for you guys, that’s it from my side for you. Hope this does helps sort out the issue, for all of us over here.

I am really frustrated with the pando media booster that they have given here and hence what I think is that they must avoid this situation from next time. That’s what I feel here and hence what I think is that they should give a direct download for the game. That’s what I think is a better option and hence I feel that they should implement the same thing in this beta testing link as well. The problem with the pando media booster is that sometimes the downloader does gets stopped In the middle of the process as soon as I enter the location. So that’s what the problem is.

Dude I would advise you to download it from gamershell. I am downloading it from there only and hence that’s what I am saying here. Even you can download the client from there as well. Yes you were quite correct that the game downloader gets freezed in the middle of the process and hence that’s what you need to be careful of. That’s what I feel here. so get the same client from the gamershell and that will be the ideal suggestion for you. So do try that out, hope it turns out to be the ideal suggestion for you.

Yes I did download the client and also waiting that the game does gets started. Well I am hoping that the game does gets started positively and hence that’s what I feel here. many of my friends have complained about the login problem. I hope that the same problem does not gets repeated with me, so that’s what I am hoping for. Well that’s it from my side and I am quite ready to get started with the game and hence I am being positive for the same. hope so the game turns out to be good for me.

Yes I am happy with whatever I have seen in the game and it does promises to be a good stuff. Well I am very much happy that it turned out to be the same thing as that I have seen in the videos and all. so that’s what I am hoping for and hence I am expecting the game to work out well with all the other users as well. So right now I am enjoying the game to the fullest and I am sure that you all will also enjoy the game. However I do consider myself lucky that the game is running well in my case the same is not the case with my other friends.