Thread: Solution for the Scarlet Legacy game login error

Solution for the Scarlet Legacy game login error

Guys I don’t know if this turns out to be the perfect solution for your login problem but this ping surely helped me a lot. So I hope that it turns out to be well for you as well. Just have a look at it and let me know if that works out for you or not.
    UISYSTEM_LOAD used time: 2,27365 seconds
    AUDIOSYSTEM_INIT2 used time: 0,00602 seconds
    CLIENT_INIT_NORMAL used time: 12,51890 seconds
    ESvCtClient::Initialize() Initialize done...
    GUtRun: Using Fast Timer...

APP: LoginStage, Run Loop in 60,00 RPS, System Loop in 60,00 RPS

System: CCtLoginSystem(102) go !! used 0,000 seconds
    System: EntitySystem(104) go !! used 0,000 seconds
    System: NetLogSystem(115) go !! used 0,000 seconds
    System: SyncSystem(118) go !! used 0,000 seconds
    System: RouterSystem(119) go !! used 0,000 seconds
    System: RouterSystem(120) go !! used 0,000 seconds

GDsApp: All systems go...!

Load table: load table ..\config\table/connectionsetting fail...
    Table Loading... Table Filename = [ ../table\connectionsetting.btb ]
    Table Loading OK Table Filename = [ ../table\connectionsetting.btb ]
    LoadTable ../table\connectionsetting 0 ok. entry count: 30
    GDsConnectionT::RetrieveConnecionInfo() Error ! _InsertConnectInfo() fail !
    FPS Monitor: fps now is 0,00
    FPS Monitor: fps now is 10,37
    So do try it out and I am sure that will turn out something good for you. hope that helps.

Re: Solution for the Scarlet Legacy game login error

All I can say is that I did try the same one but the output that I got was something quite weird and hence what I am saying is that I cannot post the same here as well. So that’s why I am trying my level best to paste the output but the problem is that it will take some time for me to copy and paste it again. Since it is such a big output and the only thing that I can remember is that it was showing that it had some problems with the table. So that’s what I am saying here.

The same is the case with me as well. Now what I am saying is that I did try logging in with the same thing that you had suggested and also made sure that I used the same login server as that you all have said. Still nothing worked for me, that’s what the case is. The gaming server is not responding at all. that’s what the case is, so what do you all think guys. Do you have some solution for the problem then do let me know about it. as soon as possible for the same. I am waiting for the appropriate responses from your side.

I don’t know if this is a exact solution for you but I have come across this weird solution. Hope that sorts out the issue for you. so what I am saying is that all you need to do is change the format language and that will fix up the problem for you. so that’s what you need to do, hope that helps for you to some extent. I am sure you must be aware of how to change it, well it is pretty simple for you. so what you have to do is
    - go to the start menu
    - then go to the control panel
    - English (United states) as your current formats.
    See if that works or not?

Sounds to me as a very strange solution but I will surely let you know if that did work or not. So let’s see if that works or not, I am going to give a try in sometime and let’s hope that works out for me. So this is what I want to say here. I wonder how will the change in the language format will give any solution for the login issue. Anyways sometimes the weirdest of the solutions does works out well and I am seriously hoping that it does sorts out the issue for all of us over here. So that's it from my side for you all.

Well I have the format language as English (U.S.) by default and hence I don’t think so that can be the solution for the same. Well there are many users who are having this language as a default format and hence I don’t think so it will turn out to be the perfect solution for everyone. However there is no harm in trying this as well. One more suggestion that I would like to give you here is that while pinging the server, just check the ip should be 208.80.248.82:11110. Make sure the server address is entered correctly and hence that would be of great help for you.