Thread: Scarlet Legacy game exits after the character selection

Scarlet Legacy game exits after the character selection

Guys I am here to seek some help from you all. So what I am saying is that can you all please tell me does this same problem, exists with everyone. The reason I am saying that is because I did try opening the game with the medium and the high resolution. Still did not gave me any results at all. so that’s what I want to say here. I will try it in the windows mode and see if that fixes up the problem or not. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on this. so do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on this.

Re: Scarlet Legacy game exits after the character selection

It seems you are one of the luckiest guy in this arena who has got the option of selecting the characters as well. Well the case with me is that I am not able to cross the login screen as well. So that’s what the problem is. Well what I am saying is that if you have tried with the window mode then do let me know as well. Also I checked out all the configurations of my system as well but still not able to cross the login screen also. Well I am also checking out for useful solutions for the same. so do start replying guys on the same. I am waiting for the help from you all on the same.

Strange thing works well on my laptop and not the PC. I don’t know what is the problem. Well I am having windows xp in my system and also the rest of the configurations are almost similar. Still the problem does exists with the PC. the same problem is not there with the laptop, I don’t know why but it ran very well in my Vaio. Seriously speaking I have no idea what can be the issues with the system. still I would advise you all to once give a try to the laptop and then let me know if that works or not.

I think so you must better have a chat with the developers of this game and also seek some solutions for the problem. Well I think so there has been many problems with the starting of the game not only with you but many others and hence I would advise you all to be patient for that and wait that a necessary patch comes and fixes up the problems like these and hence what I think is that it would be better to do that and wait for the necessary patch, there has not been any fixed solution developed for the problem.

How can that be possible? C’mon guys this is not the way of answering the question. If there has been some issue then is necessary that there must be some solution for the problem as well. So that’s what I am expecting guys. So that’s what I want to say here. Anyways I will try and search for the solution in the other websites as well and check if I can get a solution out of it. so that’s what I want to say here. Anyways thanks a lot for all the possibilities that you all have tried here, appreciate that.