Thread: Alternatives for pure healers in The Secret World

Alternatives for pure healers in The Secret World

Do you prefer the classic pure healer healing and press the more or would like to see the skills that make you heal / display / damage buff through treating, controlling the crowd, debuffing and drainage of his enemies? I think supporting multiple viable approaches is good for the game. Any idea about this? My main trouble with playing a pure healer is that I end up staring at health bars and push anything healing spell that is best to utilize at any given point. What I wish is other ways to heal that drags my eyes away from the health bars.

Re: Alternatives for pure healers in The Secret World

After playing Shadow priests and the disc in WoW, chloromancer breakdown and had friends tell me how wonderful their healer melee in the crack is, we have been discussing the possibility of similar classes / covers TSW that are cured or maintain a group of live channel debuffing inflict harm your enemies. Personally, I enjoyed the specification chloromancer Rift where I put a buff on the tank or I wanted to stay alive, use different spells to hurt and healed all in the vicinity of a% of the damage I did, with healing done to further the ally of my choice.

As you can choose whatever skills you want a healer you can do anything half. He gives an instance of a monk who is a type of dragon mixture of skills you can select to be a melee healer. It based on how far my skills have root in sort to achieve what I need. I want to be a type of shooter (and I so hope you are able to have one gun instead of two guns driving.), But would be nice to throw in some magic damage and (points and / or disadvantage). So basically, get an idea of what I want to play, but at the same time I realize that the game will not only be allowed to do everything.

Certainly, as we know all 500Skills is of course difficult to say how combinations of skills will be optimal. FunCom down as I do not like the company and there are games. But I'm pretty sure DC Universe Online URGE remembers saying the same thing that you can choose a lot of skills to increase their bonus DIF cha. But it took two weeks before the specifications were more favorable than in the Wiki for healing and tank. DPS is always a little more Sava, and may depend on skills, equipment and so on.

In the classes of WoW and the Rift are defined by a set of skills (tools) combined to allow players to fit a certain role. In Rift collection tools are more willing to allow various functions (e.g., the healer and healer standard combat). In TSW players are free to dispose of the tools as they see fit. Add in an active healing ability that heals instantly and you can choose to do both in healing through a very small group of combat and healing through small group active abilities.

I imagine (and hope) there will be a passive skill in TSW, for example, says: "x% of all melee damage done becomes the cure." This would allow you to heal hurt himself (also known as the effect of vampirism). Now suppose you combine that with another passive skill "all healing done is reduced by 50% and all healing is done at your party mates', then that would mean he had become a healer of combat.

I imagine we can create our healers as support, offensive or defensive wise, as we like as well Corposant said. My personal preference when I play a healer comes to the "new generation", those where we have a lot of tools available and playing styles. Damage through healing is always something I like, but there were major drawbacks in some games, I like the Warrior Priest and WAR Kaine discipline, Rift was also a series of formations as nice as you mentioned before the bard, chloromancer