Thread: Types of Magic in The Secret World

Types of Magic in The Secret World

I remember the descriptions of the features of each faction had access to some unique kinds of magic. The Illuminati had access to a new kind of magic, the Templars had access to a great tradition of ancient magic and dragon had access to some mysterious magic scale. I was wandering if there is any significance in the descriptions, besides RPGs. Anyone has any other ideas on this or any other useful information about magic.

Re: Types of Magic in The Secret World

In describing the ability of video said that players can master all the skills, that is, no faction-precise abilities. But that does not mean that a few skills cannot be acquired cheaper or simpler in a few factions. Missions of the Magic a few concern precise faction where you have to discover the parts, activate things, rituals complete, etc. Or perhaps the way each faction on certain missions. They refer to objects / weapons given to you by your faction. They are only there to make the faction descriptions more colorful and could be mentioned in the game.

I think there have been a few contradictory messages regarding the faction precise skills. The line has been that all abilities are obtainable to all factions. However, I memorize a comment recommended the prospect of a few faction-specific abilities. I guess this is one of the areas that are at a standstill functioning, and have not reached a last decision. Beyond that, the description made me think that the three dissimilar factions magic approach. Focus Templar bloodlines and birthright, Illuminati approach as a science, and I am not certain regarding the dragon.

The same time they will not add to total unique individual skills. However, the same skills with a different name / animation would probably be the best way to handle instead of giving different skills on each side. If any of the long years of war craft taught me is that racial prejudices never ever gone and angrier each adjust to the community. It seems such a small thing to make people upset, but the moment developers seem to show a bias faction (or their interpretation as such), Holy crap. It is best to avoid a whole.

I guess this takes the form of missions / story and has received specific equipment of his faction could help certain types of magic. However, there is something to say about the differences between factions. And surely add flavor skills, and take the decision of the largest faction. It's just that TSW will be very careful if you go this route. Balance Sheet can be crazy, but it is important to look the same unless your objective.

I'm thinking this is a mistake. Allow specific skills required factions after liberation fans / nerfs I personally hate, and generally make the community a pit written nerf-herders. If everything is available to all, then the balance is not a problem, because everyone can choose to use the "mastered" skills. Balance through equal access. I have not heard anything about faction-specific abilities. That would go against the philosophy of game design. Now the faction-specific items and relics I will bet he will be in the game.

I want a link that says he changed his mind. BC does not remember seeing a post about faction-specific abilities. But the sounds Faction specific items apex statistics likely support similar to the arts of other factions, but may look a little changed. I'm not even sure that it is supposed to play and look like what you want. Only team I could think PVP is specified absolute apex faction their own designs.

I just remember saying to them that there was no Faction related skills. Also, do not make much sense as our powers from the same source the bees Besides the fact that neither is actually said directly by any of the developers, the first, even says that first you will have an interview next week. Information could easily be lost, not the first time a side of the game he had done. On the other hand I must admit it is certainly a possibility, it is true.