Thread: 3 slots Fletcher into Avalon Heroes

3 slots Fletcher into Avalon Heroes

Well I am have installed recently released game Avalon Heroes on the computer of mine. I am looking to sell the Fletcher 3 slots in the game. it is having single gr3 stone and 2 blank slots into the game. Let me know whether you are interested to purchase the Fletcher 3 slots into the game. tell me what you are going to do with the Fletcher 3 slots. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: 3 slots Fletcher into Avalon Heroes

Well you can sell the Fletcher slot with at least of the 600K. you can trade with same for the 2 a heroes or otherwise you can have the ap hero with the permanent costume. I think in this particular game you are going to have the maximum offer of the 380K into the game. it is not assocaited with the ap hero. So try the thing whihc i have mentioned over here and i am hoping that it will be useful to you.

In this particular situation i let you know that you should not forget the that the Fleatcher in the game is seems to be a good aeonio hero. Also you should not forget the gr3 into the stone. It seems to be 33% of the chance of the omg in the game. I think you are going to have the chance of the fleatcher in the games of 0.001%. personally i would like to have the an ap hero whihc will have the permanent costume whihc at the place of the aron.

I wanted to share something whihc will be quite interesting for this particular game. I really like to play the game and i like to have the Shao XD. I well let you know that you should see that it seems to be quite cheap. XD will return money. So I think you have figure out the thing which I have mentioned over here. Let me know if you are having speculation to get the requirement of mine.

I let you know that in this particular game i am having the permanent costumes. You should go for the max even if it on the hero if it is still on the 2.5mil. you can have the 33% chance to get into the game. There is no one is caring if the fletcher is going for the 300K in the game. You should take the advice from the person who is playing the game who is playing the game longer than that of you.

You will not be able to get the permanent costume into the game until and unless you have yo used the 600K into the game. I think there is lots of to deal with the XD and i think you should take care of it while playing the game on the computer of yours. So you should consider the information whihc have been provide the users of this particular matter. I am hoping that above mentioned information will be quite sufficient to get the requirement of yours.