Thread: What are the good items for the Creepers by charisma in Avalon Heroes?

What are the good items for the Creepers by charisma in Avalon Heroes?

I am playing the Avalon Heroes on the computer of mine. after playing the game for couple of hours I have found the thing that is active skills which are quite strong early into the game. Creepers will not get the any dps items until and unless the entire games completed. Let me know if you are having any useful information to get the requirement of yours. I am waiting for the prompt replies. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What are the good items for the Creepers by charisma in Avalon Heroes?

You are not going to have the at least of the 2000+ hp before of the 7 min and you will be able to get the higher 3200+ hp before the 15 minutes. If you are not supposed to do the above mentioned thing than it means that I am sure about the thing that is the items tree will not be efficient at all. It might be the possible reason that you are already using the quite expensive items into the early games. It will also make you die more easily than that of the losing lots of money into the game.

In this particular game you should get the inventory which is full of the cheapest items into the early games. You should combine all the inexpensive items into the later stage of the game. you should get the upgradable items at the climax of the game. so you should consider the point which I have mentioned over here to get the thing working for you. I am hoping that it will be useful to you.

If you are having the lots of enemy nukers than you should go for the magic protection cloak. I let you know that it is best choice for the 10+ enemy and it will be the dispel armor which will give you 70% mdef. It seems [to be good for the hero who is looking for the stats attributes like Myo, Fletcher. If there are number of nukers than either ultimate damage or enemy dps will be quite strong for the game.

Pallas is looking for the much mana while the Dukan will not require at all into the game. if you are supposed to plat the war cry and crossbow. You might also require the MP reg. I let you know that you have to require the damage you need not require to have MP reg. the entire idea is looking quite good but you might need to work on it. you can also often take the Tunic on Yoichi on get proceed into the game.

I think they don’t creep into the game. Level 3 crossbow at the 4 min creep is seems to be utter lame. Dukans posion can make lots of damage while playing the game. there are couple of map into the game if you are a faliing team into the game. however you will be able to play the game whatever you wanted to play. So according to me it seems to be quite pointless to anything liner need to creep the because the team having lots of liner.