Thread: Spam in Scarlet Legacy

Spam in Scarlet Legacy

I love to play the various video game on the computer of mine. Well I have installed Scarlet Legacy on the computer of mine. Well I wanted to know something interesting with this particular game. I wanted to know what are the rules which should be apply with the bots into the game. why because bots in the game is ruining the entire game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Spam in Scarlet Legacy

This particular game Scarlet Legacy is having great look and feel. I really love to play this particular game. I am wondering that there will be kind of the method particularly for the purpose of the punishment as per the situation which is going to be happen into the game. If this particular thing happens into the game and I am sure that it would be quite forceful thing for the people who are playing the game.

Well if the thing which you have mentioned over here is getting possible than I am sure it will be the best time for me. It will make me to sent and receive the spam themselves into the game. if someone spam into the game and you should activate the PK and you should simply turn it on into the game. in case someone PK into the game than you will not be able to talk into the game as they are dead in the game.

What will happen if you are supposed to sell something and someone kills you in the game? but luckily this particular thing is not happening into the game. because no one will spam in the game if you are supposed to sell something into the game. also you are not going to have the auction house into the game. So you should not worry about the thing which I have mentioned over here in the game.

As far as I know the Spam in Scarlet Legacy is used to indicate what you wanted to sell in the game? So that you will be able to check the all the items into the game. I was wondering that you are going to ban of 5 minute in the game. I really hate some of the bots into the game I don’t want them at all in the game. due to all that bots people are unable to chat in this particular game Scarlet Legacy.

Well I have noticed number of games which are placing the time constraints between the post on the global chat. There should be one entry on the 10seconds into the game. the restraints as well as GM and community reporting the spammers which are keeping out the bots entirely from the game. So we did not require to worry about the entire game. all the above mentioned stuff will help about the identifying the spam in the game.