Thread: Brink Agents of Change stops responding when try to load map

Brink Agents of Change stops responding when try to load map

I have purchased Brink when it was launched. Then also I have purchased the Agents of Chance DLC from steam itself. The game runs perfectly when I have only brink. When I added the Agents of Change from that time I am facing problem with my game. Till game loads there is no problem. But when I try to start the map and when the map starts loading game stops there only it stops responding. It will never load the map at all. The only solution to come out of this is by pressing Alt +Tab. What is the problem since the problem? Can anyone provide me solution?

Re: Brink Agents of Change stops responding when try to load map

You haven’t specified the system specification at which you are running the game. Since the game requirements are really higher as compare to other game. I think the game hasn’t installed perfectly. Therefore you are facing the problem of loading. So try to remove the game. Since you have purchased game from the steam you can try to take backup of the game first and then try to reinstall the game using backup and restore utility. After you reinstalled the game try to run the game again it will solve the issue.

Do you have any firewall which is running like zone alarm or other one? Since I have also faced such a problem with the game itself. I have purchased Brink and the DLC of it Agents of Change .when I applied the Agents of Change on the Brink same problem occurring with me also. So first I can’t figure out what is the problem. Then I checked in the firewall that it is blocking the game games .exe file and due to this only the problem is occurring. So I have allowed access to the game. And now may game loads perfectly.

My system configuration is
    • Intel Core 2 duo e8400running at 3 GHz
    • ATI Radeon hd 5770 running with the driver 11.6 drivers
    • RAM of 6GB
    I think my system will be perfectly compatible. Since the brink is running perfectly and this is happening when I applied the DLC only.

Still your processor is not what the game requires. Graphics card is ok and ram also ok. Still except processor your system is capable of running the game. At least game has to run at the low frames. But it’s not running. I don’t know what the problem is. You will try to check the game integrity. Check the game integrity. It will resolve the problem. Try to run the game now and load the game. And check to load the map. I will sure it will work.

Such a crashes is happening in game for me also. I have Brink and Agents of Change and when I try to load the map which has very less people in it playing the game the map will load perfectly for me. but when I try to load the maps on the server which has heavy traffic of players. The map will crashes during the boot itself. so try to use the map which has less peoples in it it will works. And other think you said you have the driver of ATI installed which is I think older one. There are latest available 11.8 on the net try to update it. Since after I updated it to latest one the game runs perfectly for me.

Thanks for providing the solution you all. I have tried all the solutions above. When I first reinstalled the game again the issue with map load remains same. Can’t able to load the game perfectly. So checked the game integrity there is no error in game. Finally then I downloaded the latest version of drivers for my ati graphics card and installed on system. After that when I run the game it works perfectly for me. so the problem of hanging is due to graphics drivers itself.