Thread: Scarlet Legacy game freezing when trying to log in

Scarlet Legacy game freezing when trying to log in

Hi I have recently downloaded a game as mentioned in the title and in that I have to Login first thus when I was doing the same it was just freezing and up to 10 to 15 minutes nothing appears on the screen, so I was thinking that it might be because of some error so I just wait for the error to comes but as I mentioned nothing appears on the screen and this is the thing which is making me confused as what could be the problem? Any idea ?

Re: Scarlet Legacy game freezing when trying to log in

Well, there might be too many reasons that can causes such a problem while starting the game, thus I would just start with the hardware specification , I mean to say you need to ensure that you are having a perfect hardware installed in the machine, have you ever check the minimum required hardware for the game? If not then I would say first of all check that you have particular required hardware or else because of that only the game will freeze for sure.

I am agree with the above user as we should always make sure that we have a enough required hardware but along with that when It comes to software part, so that also becomes very essential, as whatever hardware you used in your machine but together with that you should have a particular drivers also, I mean though you have very good GPU but if you are not having the latest driver for that hardware then it may not work according to what you have expected.

I think surely this is because of the driver only, are you sure that you have particular driver installed in the machine perfectly. If not then let me tell you that you need to install that first in your machine, because mentioned by the above user the game need a GPU and for using that hardware you have to have a drivers off course in the machine. But if you don’t have any you can have option to download it from the internet as well.

It might be possible that the game might not have been working properly, ensure that you have a perfect setup for the game installed in the machine, rather you should try to reinstall it again in the machine and then see whether the same is happening or not, if there would be any files missing or corrupted then also it causes the game to be freeze and not work according to the expectation, and make sure that you have reinstall it from other setup.

It seems that you are using windows 7, isn’t it? because when I was using the same operating system I was also having the same problem though I have installed the compatible drivers as well, and at that time I didn’t got the proper solution thus for just playing the game I have dual booted my machine, but later I came know that we can run the game in XP’s environment as well with the windows 7, so I would like to recommend you that you should try to run the game in windows CP’s environment and then see what happens.

It sounds like a heating problem with your graphics card or CPU thus according to me you should at least try to change AGP settings from the BIOS and make it lower and slower and then see whether you are having the problem or not, if suppose you are still having the same problem then you can have option to contact the service team of the game, might be they can help you.