Thread: Scarlet Legacy game won't start

Scarlet Legacy game won't start

I have very odd problem occurring with my game as when I log in to the game it won’t start, and only the black screen appears. And with no other option I have to close the game however by task manager, so any idea what could be the problem. In fact as far as I know I have inserted the correct name and password even but still having the same problem with the game, so any idea what could be the problem? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Scarlet Legacy game won't start

It might be because of the game, I mean to say you might not have a good setup for the game and that is why it I been not working with the machine, so according to me I would say you should try to install it again in your machine and see whether it runs or not, and make sure that you don’t install the game from the same setup, because if you install it from the same setup then you’ll have the same problem with the game.

See some of the games comes region specific and because of that it just won’t except the password or the whole login detail till we change the region where we stay or according to the game, thus I would say you should try to find out which region’s game you have and make some changes in the control panel as mentioned below.

1- Open control panel from my computer and inside that click on "Clock, Language, and Region".

2- Under that only click "Region and Language". As you select the option a window will appear with a dropdown list and from that only you have to select "Format:" and select "English,United States"

3- Click on apply button and next OK. And then try to run the game again.

I am agree with the above user but just make sure like you don’t continue with the same settings rather you need to select the region according to your specification. And then only start the game. When I was having this problem I was also confused about the same and later I came to know that I need to select the region according to mine I have to start the game with the UK format, in fact US doesn’t work with me.

See sometime it also happens as the firewall that is provided by the operating system prevents the game to send and receive the data from the network, and because of that only you are not able to connect to the server, thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to ensure that you haven’t selected any such settings with the firewall, and if yes then you have to uncheck the option for this game and allow the game to communicate with the network.

Well are you sure that you are having a perfect minimum hardware that’s is required by the game because it might be possible that Login would be successful but your machine’s specification is not enough to load the game, thus I would say you should first of all make sure that you have a perfect hardware and then only try again, and if suppose you don’t have any then you may have two options like either you can quit the game or you must have to buy that particular hardware for sure.

No I am sure as this is because of the game setup itself, because I was also having the same problem and in fact I have very good rig as well, sp after reinstalling the game I am able to run the game very good, and while you do the same just make sure that you are not installing the game from the same setup as mentioned by the above user, as you should try to download it again from any other sources apart from the one that you have already used.

i hav anothr freakin prob after instllin da game when the update reachs 100% the game jst closes itself sayin somethin went wrong ....... so t needs to be closed n i gt two option send error report and do not send n sorry fr openin a new threat n thankx fr readin