Thread: Unable to get Scarlet Legacy work in Windows 7

Unable to get Scarlet Legacy work in Windows 7

Hey, guys, I have just back gaming after 5 long years as in this five years I have been too busy studying my engineering books, so now that I am back, I just went to the nearest shopkeeper and picked up that latest game that was available in the market did not cared about this gene or any other thing, what I cared was just that if should just play on the system that I was having , so that I can enjoy my days back, but it appears that I just cannot start the game , any help on why .

Re: Unable to get Scarlet Legacy work in Windows 7

So, I think that it would be really nice if you could tell you your system configuration so that we can help you out I am better way as we are not sitting here, with an crystal ball the guess what is there in your mind and what configuration are you using, for this now, I think that it would be really very nice to use this system here, so that we can have this here , I think that it would be really very good option for you to post it here .

Hey , I am really very sorry for not posting my system configuration as I was just not knowing that I need to post this system configuration , I have been having some trouble with this before , but I have then I have seen that I have been using a Windows 7 pc which is the best used for my personal work , I think that it would be lot better for me if you could just post me with some good suggestion so that I can play back on the game that I have just purchased .

The movement I read that query that you have stated here, the first question that comes to my mind is the operating system on which you are trying to run this game , do you know that the games that you are trying to play on this operating system are platform specific , so I think that you need to check the system configuration needed for the game before you can start on with the game , I think that it would be better for you .

Yeah, I completely agree with this, I have been trying to fix the same here, after checking out the minimum requirement needed I figured out the problem here, just check the minimum requirement that the game needs you need to have an cpu from Intel P4 or higher , would do , and a memory of 1 gigabyte or more , you also need to have a graphic card with an 128 mb or higher , and the operating system should be either Vista or Windows XP , so I think you might go to know that problem .

Can you explain what problem are you facing while installing this here, I have been trying to fix this problem here , so that you can enjoy your old time , also remember that you need admin right to work with this , I mean you need to sign into this account with your admin right as that might help you out in a better way .Well if you still can’t get installation here , then I think that you need to replace the cd again .

hey , thanks for all the replies that you have given to me a that was really very helpful to me as after reading all the suggestion and comments above i have came to know that it is more over possible not possible to install this game on the pc as that might cause you some problem , i have been futher trying to get this game runned on windows Xp so that i can enjoy that games well thanks for all the replies