Thread: What is Pirates of Black Cove

What is Pirates of Black Cove

Anyone have any idea about this game? Here my only question is: what is Pirates of Black Cove? I search this on some sites and get some idea about this but that’s not enough for me. It is the 16th century, the golden age of pirates, and this is your possibility to become the pirate king and the take-over of the Caribbean. Humble begin as a pirate and win fame and disrepute to become a pirate captain recognized. Over time you will be able to bond the famous pirate strongholds like Port Royal, Tortuga and others. So someone please provide me more information about this.

Re: What is Pirates of Black Cove

Is the game will be similar to the original game Pirate Microprose, the Amiga version I mean, not the PC remake of shit. It is the tragedy we are all wanting Nitro remake older games instead of their own. There is no set pattern in the feature requests, the EIC (Patrick), COTA (colonization SM), now BC (Pirates!, Space Rangers) - is like a painter said to copy Classics rich guys Instead of painting their own material, even if it does not reach its potential that way.

We do not know. It was a revolutionary party. Then get the Pirates or one of many other games (Dune 2 for instance) all the time means having experience with somewhat I had not seen before. Now, after 500000 RTS games should be a totally dissimilar feel. But back then it was shocking that hastily can play a pirate in the main computer screen boarding ships, duels and drumming the daughters of governors.

I pre-ordered the PC remake and remember just being very disappointed with him (dancing?) Like the others, said available the game and the spirit of it was next to not any. You may have a point, however. I was 13 while I played the unique Pirates game. Possibly as we get older we just nostalgic looking through tinted glasses while looking back at the games we played while we were younger. But even taking the game out of context and reality of its publication in, is a damn good . If only I had the world map. I had to actually remove a page from the library to play (still I have it somewhere, all torn, yellow and pirates.

Me and a friend did the entire map on graph paper, it was fun actually. With many people asking about the characteristics of the old games, there are a lot of points to it. Why buy a car with square wheels, just because a new idea? Some of the old features are what make the game interesting and captures the romance of pirates. To POBC going to spend, after seeing some of the sketches of the game are made for children. I still hope that someday someone will make another good pirate title.

2 favorite games on the old SID 64 Commodore were Pirates and Defender of the Crown by Cinamaware. Both were the first of its kind for me, and repetition went through the roof. It was the surprise of not knowing what to expect and the fun of the unexpected event. Each game was so unlike from the earlier 40 hours and did not obtain to play a game. I could truly play as a knight or a pirate.