Thread: Scarlet Legacy: Unable to Download Pando

Scarlet Legacy: Unable to Download Pando

I want to know if have other way to download the game client because when i try to use the Pando downloader it's I am not allow to use the server something like that, so if have direct link or other way please I am look for. Please if anyone find anything about this or anyone have any idea or any link from where I can download this than please provide me. I really need this because I can’t get it from any other place.

Re: Scarlet Legacy: Unable to Download Pando

I also had the same issue and I got one error box which state that, “Your system is currently not allowing access to our server…” So I also find such thing. Finally I get one link and how much I know, I Just an advice to everyone: be aware that the Pando booster is P2P software, I recommend uninstalling it as soon as you’re done with the client's installation because it will continually use your bandwidth without your permission.

Here I add something after seeing above post. As the poster above you said, Pando is P2P software. P2P being peer 2 peer. In other words, it's a fancy torrent. There are seeds and peers. When you download using it, you are a peer. You are leeching off of other seeds (and sometimes peers who have downloaded more than you but have not finished up till now). What this means is that you are downloading data directly from their computers.

I searched it but I don’t find it even though there is a PMB.exe running and using my bandwidth. When you are finished downloading, even after the Pando window closes, it is still open. And it will stay open every time you turn on your computer. At this point, you are now a seed. Your download connection may be slowed drastically, because other persons are using your connection to help them get better download speeds.

I am not an expert with the details, but to put it simply - torrents need some sort of port to be able to download at a normal speed. You have no ports open and/or a firewall up. This is causing you to not be able to access the download servers from Pando/P2P, and thus you cannot download anything. To fix this issue, read up on any links that it sent you. Most of the time, disabling any firewall(s) you may have open or running in the background will fix this issue.

As the previous poster said, it is highly recommended that you completely uninstall Pando Media Booster immediately after you finished downloading. If you do not, your computer and internet connection will be used as a seed indefinitely. And one more thing I would like to add is, I find one site for Pando, where they suggest turning off your firewall and after that go with the procedure and your problem is solve. I can’t remember the site but if I find, I will surly provide it to you.

From your post we can see your firewall (windows or other firewall product we can’t see since your tray icons are not included) is blocking the Pando media booster. You need to ensure that your firewall allows Pando access to the outside world. If you dint know how to do this, post the name of your firewall and I will try to help. Also, as other posters mentioned, Pando is p2p software, and as it uses your completed download to seed to others, it can really choke your upload bandwidth (which is usually much smaller than your download bandwidth) so it’s best to uninstall once game download is done.