Thread: Runtime error on Brink Agents of Change game

Runtime error on Brink Agents of Change game

Hello I have installed the Brink Agents of Change game and I have installed the game without any issue but while playing the game I have got the error message saying that:” Runtime Error Microsoft C++” and after that I am not able to play the game. I have gone through the lots of solution nothing happen. I have installed the windows XP operating system. Can anyone suggest on this issue.

Re: Runtime error on Brink Agents of Change game

Try to Clean Boot with Only MoSearch and then your bale to solve the issue. To do these make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: msconfig and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the system configuration windows and under that go to the general tab. Now general tab make click on the Selective startup check box and after that go to the Startup tab. Now on the startup tab make check mark on the MoSearch check box and after that remove the all check box on startup tab. Now once you done and after that make click on the apply button and after that click on the ok button.

As for the situation you mentioned here I am suggesting that you should start cleaning your computer of their own. It would help if any of the system process or applications you have installed on the computer of their own. If there is no problem in clean boot then you should find the culprit in the computer. Once you have managed to find the same to update the application or delete them from your computer. Once completed, you must restart the computer in normal startup.

Well looking at the issue I am very suspicious that the problem you are facing is happening because the Microsoft Visual C + + is installed on your computer. Therefore we recommend that you simply install the latest version of Microsoft Visual C + + on the computer of their own. You must download and install the same on the computer of their own. After you install this software in particular will have to restart the computer of their own.

Not sure, but it could be the subject of mistakes of the root cause of the problem on the computer of their own. So I'm highly recommended that you should file a bug report to the developers of this particular game. you must provide details about your computer configuration and the error message that you are getting during the game. Developer work around the situation and launch the patch after correcting the error in the game.

I would like to suggest you to install the Microsoft Visual C++ again and after that your issue will get solved. Before installing the Microsoft Visual C++ make uninstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ and after that install the Microsoft Visual C++. Go to start icon on 6he desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel make click on the on the add/remove program. Now on the add/remove program make click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and after that uninstall it. Now once you uninstall the Microsoft Visual C++ and after that install the Microsoft Visual C++ again. Once finish the installing the Microsoft Visual C++ and after that your issue will get solved.

I think you have Issue with operating system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to repair your operating system and after that you able to get ride the random restart issue. to perform the repairing you need to have installation CD of your operating system. First insert the operating system CD or DVD on your CD-ROM and after that restart the system. While restarting your system hit the any key to boot your CD-ROM. Now you will get the windows and under that select the appropriate options and after that hit the next. Now on the other windows select the repair option and after that follow the steps given under that.