Thread: Brink Agents of Change game shutdown randomly

Brink Agents of Change game shutdown randomly

I have recently installed the Brink Agents of Change game on mine windows XP system but mine game shutdown without any confirmation and I have installed these game without any issue and while playing the game mine game will stop itself and after that I need to start the game. Now I don’t what to do and how to get ride the issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Brink Agents of Change game shutdown randomly

There might be issue of the heating problem, powers supply or RAM. If your system facing the overheating issue then your system will shutdown itself while playing the game and so therefore you need to make sure that you’re not facing the any overheating issue. There is software called the SpeedFan, install it on your system and after that make sure your facing the overheating issue or not. I hope this will solve your issue.

Make sure your driver updated full and after that go through your issue. I think your facing this issue due to the video card and so therefore I would like to suggest you to update the video card driver and after that let me know the issue. To do this make right click on the my computer and after that select the properties. Now on the properties go to the hardware tab and after that click on the device manger button. Now on the device manager windows go to the video card driver and after that make right click on the driver and then select the updated.

It sound like your system infected with the virus and therefore your system shutdown while playing the Brink Agents of Change game and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make scan on your system and after that make sure the issue. Go to the some of the official website and after that install the any good antivirus like MSI, Kaspersky etc on your system and after that make scan on your system. If you have installed the any antivirus and then make confirm that you have updated the antivirus and after that make scan on your system.

If your game is not compatible with your game and first of all I would like to suggest you to make sure that your game is computable with the system and after that let me know the issue. These are the specification of the Brink Agents of Change and after that make sure your system is fully committable with the game and if your system is not compatible then you must upgrade the system.
    • Intel CPU- Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93GHz
    • AMD CPU- Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition
    • Nvidia GFX Card- GeForce GTS 250
    • GFX Card ATI GFX Card- Radeon HD 3870 RAM (Memory)- 3 GB
    • Hard Disk Space- 1 GB

If above all solution doesn’t help you to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to uninstall the Brink Agents of Change game and after that install it again. To uninstall the Brink Agents of Change game you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program and under that select the Brink Agents of Change game and after that uninstall the Brink Agents of Change game and after that reboot and then install the Brink Agents of Change game again.

Even I have faced these type issue and I have gone through the lots of solution to solve the issue but none of them helped me to solve mine problem and after that I have made contact with the Game support and after that they have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the s Game support and then go through your issue and they will solve your issue. I hope this will help you to get ride the issue.