Thread: Which Class have biggest advantage in Scarlet Legacy

Which Class have biggest advantage in Scarlet Legacy

What you all think about the class in Scarlet Legacy? Anyone have any idea about this class? How much I know about this I must say that, still drawn between Warrior and Assassin its always awesome doing high damage but also like having a bit more defense for tanking. It’s like the game I used to play to classes I was drawn between, might just have to see how both go and decide. What you thought about this?

Re: Which Class have biggest advantage in Scarlet Legacy

The Warrior although is known to be the tank class has the ability to wear heavy armor and can fight mobs easily solo. They do a decent amount of damage, but for the most part area more able to be a defensive type. Warrior classes can use Spear, Mace and Hammer. The Assassin though not being able to wear heavy armor are able to use elemental damage to find players weakness and strengths to bring down their enemies doing multiple combo attacks. They possess skills that are fast and powerful wielding the Sword, Dual-Welding Swords and Two-handed Swords.

That is true usually the survivability of a warrior has always been better compared to other classes. I will have to admit I started off with warrior and I have kind of gotten used to playing with that class. Although they might not do the most damage or have certain mix of abilities. They sure have the endurance to PvE well. And a monk will have more advantage, because it can not only deal decent dmg, but also can heal. Beside this class have highest HP, and MP. So in the meaning of survival, it has biggest advantage.

I think the class with the biggest advantage is the murderer. Now I do not know too much about all classes, but I hear people talking about the monk on the defensive. I only hear about health wise it is not too much of a defense. I have seen many a high drop CV. DMG and speed is a factor in this, so I think that the murderer will have the greatest advantage. It sounded like I was talking trash to people of high HP, but did not. I like myself. I'm in "love" with the characters of HP and that is why not about playing with them. I also like fighting with handguns that is why I will be playing a monk who has my two favorite things in a character.

The Monk is the class with the highest HP in the game is only capable of carrying a leather armor type. They are crucial to the outcome of a match due to its ability to heal and be a type of combat. It is weapon of choice is the claw, handguns and Bracers The mystic is the kind of damage higher rate is more susceptible to damage and also manages the elemental forces to decimate the enemy damage. They are a broad class of type long that is a canon of glass and is also capable of harming a group of enemies. They use the flute, lute and harp.

The Biggest Advantage, I doubt any will have in a Broader Sense, since each advantage is countered by another Advantage, High HP, With High Damage, High Damage, with High Defense, High Defense with Magic, and Magic with stealth. What will make the Difference, will be the Builds (I had in another MMO, a Priest that Could Tank as well as a Warrior), and the Players (I once saw a player with a Foolproof Class to tank, and he failed at Tanking).

I agree with you 100%, is the construction, equipment you have and also the person who plays this character. If you do not know your way around the game, but you have the best team and build around still does not make it good, you may not know how to PvP or PvE. If a player has all the best equipment, but no experience in the game will not do for them. As a player team will experience even though you might be slightly different team could win a game regardless.