Thread: Scarlet legacy: client crash system

Scarlet legacy: client crash system

Initial I be acquainted with that the servers will not go live in anticipation of the fourth! On the other hand, at what time I start the game just to get to the logon screen displays music in campus start playing games, but then makes a buzzing sound and my computer freezes. Evan if the servers are not up to the room, do not think you should crash my computer. What you guys think about it? please share your replies with me.

Re: Scarlet legacy: client crash system

Hello as per my knowledge Update to this difficulty. I thought that from the client in windowed mode in the alternative menu of the launcher works very well. Simply crashes at what time I start within full screen mode. It is able to be something those developers within sight. This is what I am thinking about it. Lest see how you can solve this issue. I am not aware wit this so much but still if I get any information then I will post back here.

Hello thank you for your replies well I estimate I’m not signed up in favor of the close beta test, however this game looks pretty enjoyable, repeat me of dynasty warriors however at what time I attempt to log in all it inform me is 403321. wtheck? So if you guys have any knowledge about it then please share this information with me. I am waiting for your replies. As I try to find about it on internet but my all searches was useless.

I always use window mode and full never thought would make a difference, but I only tested it to see. I started the client's past full window mode and launched the game. First, it is definitely a noticeable delay between that increase and when the game screen appears. In addition, the animation was good, but there was no sound during playback of the whole. Otherwise everything else was perfect, including background music in the Introduction screen.

I started the client again and change back to windowed mode and everything was perfect, except that in addition to the agitated music, I've always had, now play back the animation is also diced. Before this little experiment, in windowed mode, the animation played very well, so I'm not sure how or why this happened. Anyway the bottom line is, it might be worth a shot of some problem gamblers to try to play in windowed mode to see if that helps too.

I use 64-bit Win7 and when he opened it runs in windowed mode and without errors? 40XXX error only normal. I will wait until I found the solution while watching the video and animation looking at the development team in Asia. When I press to encourage the record out the whole screen goes black and I have to press esc to get normal. When I was trying to get (I know that the server has not started) the client froze and I am forced to close.

Hello guys thank for your replies. So I think I am not the only one who’s having this query. If anyone find any solution about it then please pots your reply here. And if I found any solution then I will post back here. And even I mail this query to the developer of this game. If I found any positive response from there then I will share it with you. I hope they will take this under consideration and try to solve our query.