Thread: Where can I find limbo save game file

Where can I find limbo save game file

I have purchased the limbo from steam. I liked the game. It’s nice game. Friend of mine has completed the game. I want his save game file. But I can’t find it. I have searched the game folder but cant able to locate the save game. Does anyone knows where actually the save files of limbo gets stored. I want his save files to use with my game. If anyone knows where the save is game location please give me the location.

Re: Where can I find limbo save game file

I am also searching save game files of the limbo. But cant able to find it. I have searched the folders. I have gone in the userdata folder but no luck for me I can’t able to find the save games. Since many of the steam games have stored in userdata only. I am quite confused for this game since I can’t find save game. I think the game files will be stored in the documents settings like some of the retail games. But it must have to be in the userdata itself.

The game is nice one as you say. And it’s basically a steamplay with the steam achievements for it. So as you say the savegame files cannot be stored in documents and settings it must be stored in the steam game folder itself. It can be in the userdata folder for your account. I have searched over the steam for solution. I got the location of the file. Go to this location \Steam\userdata\<some umber>\48000\remote now search inside it you will get the save game for limbo.

I have purchased the game also while its launched on steam. the game is really great and nice puzzle game. I will suggest you to play the game yourself. Since it’s really enjoyable while playing it. There is no need of the save games. But still if you need the file you can go to the location he suggested . the file is placed inside it. If you want to use your mind you have to play the game. So don't waste time for searching the file play the game.

Thanks for the game file location of limbo. I have gone inside the file userdata as you said and got the save game file for the game limbo. I have copied the file from friends save game locations and pasted it in my save game location. After that when I run the game. The game is running at the stage where my friend is now. Thanks for the help again. And I like to play this game but I have stuck in one level. Therefore I need the save game. So I can pass that level.

what if my folder containing Limbo doesn't have a folder named steam in it???

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouche2.0 View Post
    what if my folder containing Limbo doesn't have a folder named steam in it???
    That is impossible, limbo save game file should be stroed in the steam folder only and the path to that is - \Steam\userdata\<some number>\48000\remote. Have you installed the steam on your pc by the way? Or if you are using the cracked version of the game then we cant help you in anyways, as it is against the rules of the forum to discuss on such topics further.