Thread: First impression of Scarlet Legacy

First impression of Scarlet Legacy

As soon as I created character I was amazed at the outstanding graphics. The quests are immense and they provide adequate XP for me to level fast but not excessively fast. The fighting style is rapid and the subsequent target system is very inspiring. I have never need it in free to play. So far, this game is just 2nd to WoW. I will actually appreciate their work. I believe I will have plenty of fun with this game. So post your experience with this game.

Re: First impression of Scarlet Legacy

I found that the graphics are awful. The game has a few decent in game mechanics though. Sadly, the interface requires a lot of work. Presentation wise it seems fine, however it's extremely slow, when it comes to opening menus and as well for typing in messages. There's large amount of translation errors/issues and a lot of localization needs to be done. I realize its CBT and all, but I really hope the lag on the interface is fixed. Mistranslated NPCs I can deal with, but having to wait 10 seconds in between typing/entering messages is a bit unreal.

The games are all over the place. One moment you're doing something, then next thing you know is that how you will be running a different town. Skills are also very difficult to understand. In my personal opinion, this game is fine. I played a lot of turns around, so my level is quite high. This is just my personal opinion on this game and would not like to go deep. I hope there will be nore replies on this topic.

The graphics are very good with everything handled. It's a little rough but good overall. The translation is absolutely ridiculous though. Animations seem a little too abrupt, but it is CB. If you do not know what is wrong with this then I cannot say anything to this. The transition from quiet music, serene music is just crazy and it is like brutal battle China. That seems so forced, I suppose?

My first impression the game was the client freeze but that was fine, say that the impression the first game. Well, that was your first impression of mine. And if we talk only of the game is more than a good potential, but the translation much shit. If you have played similar games, so do not feel all over the place, is not so simple and boring as I would like to add others. Take your time on this. At least that's what I feel and you'll have to see if that changes at higher levels.

When you log in, you are prompted to allow the "client" to choose the best graphics settings for you. I chose yes and then the graphics were set low. This is what I saw after the character creation. Click image to enlarge. I am using window mode so if the user interface looks a bit tight, that's why. You can change the size and transparency of the text modules.