Thread: What your feedback on Scarlet legacy game?

What your feedback on Scarlet legacy game?

The game is in need of much better English translation. Also, NPC window dialogue is too large and the window is too small (quest accepting/turning in). I can only see like 2-3 words per line, making for tons of scrolling down. What little quests I did, I mostly just guessed on what to do as I couldn't really understand what was meant. Then I found you could auto path sometimes, nice but still. Would be nice to understand the dialogue.

Re: What your feedback on Scarlet legacy game?

The assembly of a broom, broom has no graphics, just looks like my ass is on fire. It's kind of funny. Apart from this, playing with graphics, I was able to get the game look very beautiful and realistic. Especially the water, very good job in the water. The assembly has lead to two Bushmen, tied to a stick, its fun! Jump feels great, very high and feels like something out of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon! So I am somehow disappointed with it.

I do not like the game totally crashes my Guard G15. It freezes my screen and makes none of the buttons on my work beyond normal keyboard buttons. I do not care and understand the loss of use of macro keys that I have no complaint. It is the fact that I also lose my LCD (and buttons such as play, stop, change the screen, etc) that I have set for the clock and use to play music. Above all, even after the game closes and the game is too Guardia, my keyboard is still excluded from its functions. I have to go and manually shut down the Logitech software system, killing my mouse and reload everything manually to get it working again.

The scale of sources of chat windows is not very good at all. The smaller it gets, the worse it looks and makes them more readable. The bigger you go, the greater the distance seems to be both horizontal and vertical way too much space it occupies. Even the default setting is a large, even on my 19 "(1680x1050). I'm usually complaining about too few sources in other games do not. Sure what the appropriate way would be, but something must be done on the sources.

I realized that many of the "bubble on the head of" dialogue of the NPCs are fairly well translated. In contrast, each search dialog box I found is as if it has run through a very old translation program. Even the dialogue in the pop-up mirror in the chat is very poor. Hopefully who translated the text bubble is working on the rest. Dialogue Talking Mirror. Magnificent work of women! Bravo! The guys are spiffy too! More to be added over time.

Graphics are nice; the game seems a little simplistic. Keep in mind that I'm coming to this from Age of Conan probably the most adult MMO. I think kids will like this; I would like to see a lot more character customization, kind of boring with everyone looking pretty much the same. To be truthful I'm not sure this is a game for the American market with things like Age of Conan and Lord of the Rings Online going free to play. It's hard for me to imagine playing this game for years on and off as I have LotRO, and AoC, both of which I beta tested and still play sometimes. I beta tested Rift, and DC Universe last and both of those were a world away from this game in sophistication.

Right now I'm back playing STO, which started in open beta. Played some Champions Online and DC Universe also recently too. Will surely have another chance in City of Heroes, when it is free to play later this year. So yes, they have strong competition to play against. I a thing of the strongest things you can do to get the translation down smoothly. The rest will fall into place. I'll keep playing legacy Scarlet best you can to launch across what I really want to see how well they get better at launch, until I give a final decision on the game continued.