Thread: Cannot download Scarlet Legacy with Pando game downloader

Cannot download Scarlet Legacy with Pando game downloader

I am not able to download the Scarlet Legacy and want to know that if there is some alternate way to download the game. I was using the Pando game downloader to download that but it is failed to download that. While trying to download, I was not allowed to use the server or something like that (according to error message that I got). IF you have something that can help me then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: Cannot download Scarlet Legacy with Pando game downloader

Just a tip for everyone: be aware that the strengthening of Pando is a P2P software, I recommend you uninstall it as soon as you are done with installing the client, who continually use the bandwidth without their permission. As the poster above you said, Pando is a P2P software. P2P Peer 2 Peer. In other words, a torrent of fantasy. There are seeds and peers. Let's see what people say about this.

When you download using it then you are a peer. You are downloading off of other seeds (and sometimes peers who have downloaded more than you but not yet finished). What this means is that you are downloading data directly from their computers. When you have finished downloading, even after the Pando window closes, it is still open. And it will remain open every time you turn on the computer. At this point, you are now in a seed. His discharge connection may be slow dramatically as other people are using your connection to help them get better download speeds.

I am not an expert in the details but to put it simply - you need some sort torrents port which can be downloaded at normal speed. It has open ports and / or a firewall up. This is causing not be able to access the download servers Pando/P2P, and therefore cannot download anything. To solve this problem, read about the links they send you. Most of the time, disable any firewall (s) you may have open or running in the background to solve this problem.

I've gone through the instructions on your site, but those are actually vague and not very useful. They are essentially saying to email them if you have problems and do not help to solve that immediately. If you have Windows 7 just disable UAC (User Account Control) from the control panel and reboot, you will have more access to your PC and get less errors in the programs use.