Thread: Scarlet legacy: where is the armor and weapon drops from the mobs?

Scarlet legacy: where is the armor and weapon drops from the mobs?

Hey guys I love this game. Good game so far, good graphics and a lot of skills and missions. But where or where are the weapons and drops from mobs weapon?! Surely you appreciate that love to find the booty! 15 levels and have found absolutely nothing! The auction house is totally useless because there's nothing there! (Due to leave anything). What you guys think about it? Does anyone have any idea what I have to perform to solve this issue?

Re: Scarlet legacy: where is the armor and weapon drops from the mobs?

Hello I am having this same query. I don’t know what to perform to solve this issue. Tell mobs at some point begin to fall prey to all the truths of colors in the auction house promises? And award I quickly get bored with the lack of leaving the booty (people complained in the chat anyway). I like the game, although well done is very good for an f2p! so please give me all the possible details about it. I am waiting for your response.

as a response to that also, I'm level 12 and besides quest rewards has no loot or money from the monsters who killed for the money that did not even think to check until someone in the chat as indicated by what started to kill mobs, mobs killed after 25 I checked the bag and how much money exactly the same as when I started. So what is this a bug or working as intended? I asked in the world of talk and GM was online but did not bother to respond.

It’s really good that you guys pointed those out but GMs are really busy with all the stuffs. I am really mad with not only that issue but many other things too. For example, there is a quest which takes me almost 30 minutes to find items. Please understand and give them time to work everything out! This is a CBT so your helps are really needed. There are drops. I've even picked up an extra pet egg just killing stuff for quests. I've also come across weapons though the highest rarity I've found were greens.

So what, you mean OP and I and others said the same thing in the game chat, lol we are unlucky, 12 levels without any loot or money well wow that's some bad luck. this cannot be right, any care to comment on the GM issue, and yes, I understand that TCC is only the first day and so they have a lot of things to do, but the loot an important part of MMOs, if you listen to a game breaking issue to be addressed as soon as possible or at least confirm or deny.

There are drops. I've even picked up an extra pet egg just killing stuff for quests. I've also come across weapons though the highest rarity I've found were greens. I think they set drop rates 2 low, I got zither and egg any1 need wolf, coz I have 2 atm. This is what I know about it. if your query is not solve yet then I wild suggest you to find about it on a internet there you will find many different game site go through all that site I am sure you will get your answer.

Hello everyone again I think I am little bit clear with my doubt, But not fully. And even I try to find about this on a internet and as per your suggestion but I did not found any information regarding to it. So please if you guys have any other solution or any information regarding to this then please share it with me. And even I forward my query to the developer of this game but still I did not found any answer from them.