Thread: Weapons in the Scarlet Legacy

Weapons in the Scarlet Legacy

Can you tell me some information about the weapons in each class in the Scarlet Legacy that we can make use of. Is that just 1 each class or we are having a few choices. I don’t like the weapon that I get on the Mystic Class Video. I hope that there will be availability of the other options as well. If you are having idea regarding this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: Weapons in the Scarlet Legacy

I hate while games lock you on one weapon without help, I am not certain regarding it. I would love to have someone through knowledge of game to actually answer this question. I have read on many websites that its just 1 weapon each class, but through a whole load of dissimilar skills so might not be too awful to just have one weapon. I hate being locked into one weapon but I believe having a wide range of skills will be excellent because some games don’t have too many skills so it’s very annoying.

I would like to tell you that the weapons are not only 1 each class. Each class can have up to a total of 3 types of class precise weapons at hand. Some classes are capable to make use of the use other class weapons it will just not function for a definite pertaining skill. I cannot understand that what is wrong with the mystics weapons it isn’t that terrible. Well either way if you don't like it there are two additional types available. So I don’t think that it is limited.

The weapon does seem be bulky. It won't change the mobility of the character. It might look like they are slower because of the size but it doesn't. The mystic also has two additional weapons the flute and lute. Those may be a enhanced substitute as compared to the zither. In addition to this there are a mostly use spells that are ranged anyways. I attempted with the Mystic and the Zither doesn't feel very big in game for me. I like how the enemies jump far away when you are killing them.

Join the battle to recovery Princess Scarlet in Scarlet Legacy. The diversion offers tactical battle with stylish ambush movements, more than enough element customization alternatives, and changing PvP modes. There are four classes to picked from at the start, but each and every has access to several interesting ability trees which takes into consideration personalized movement. Red Legacy is a complete MMORPG offering with making calling abilities, mounts, a pet framework, and even a match-making offer. Mission apart from everyone else, or unite with different players to finish extraordinary occasions and investigate demanding zones.