Thread: Cannot login to Scarlet Legacy

Cannot login to Scarlet Legacy

I am having problem to login in the game. I really want to play that but whenever I try to login then it does not response to my click. I don’t know that what can be the reason for this. So I am leaving this question over here so that I can get some idea from other people. If someone of you have any idea regarding this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the helpful replies on this.

Re: Cannot login to Scarlet Legacy

There is one workaround for this that and hope that this will work for you. Thank you.
    1. First of all click Windows Button
    2. Go to "Control Panel"
    3. From there click on "Clock, Language, and Region"
    4. Within clock, Language, and Region; click on "Region and Language"
    5. In drop-down box, choose "English (United States)"
    6. Click "Apply" button and "Ok" .

Thank you so much for your suggestion but I have already tried by changing the language but that does not helped me. This is not only me, there are many other users who are facing the same problem as I have found on internet but none of them got the perfect answer for this. So I think that this requires some advanced solution. So please tell me that what can be solution for this. Thank you!!!

You can try with the run/search field subsequent to hitting the Windows button, type in "dxdiag", run the program which comes up within the search results, click "Save All Information", and after that post the result of that here. This will be helpful for us to provide you the solution for this. So do that fast to get the solution of this soon. By that time you can try by changing the languages as well.

Scarlet Legacy is a greatly changing and addicting MMORPG that takes players through a voyage of numerous journeys to recovery Princess Scarlet while using the most drastically easy in-amusement technician on the business sector today! No more needing to spend hours disentangling complex control mixes, players can actually bounce straight into the fight in the company of their mates and revel in. Restrictive screens, craftsmanship, starting trailers and gathering might be found on their web space.

The Monk is unable to wear considerable defensive layer, but that have the top HP around every last trace of the element classes. They can connect spells that purpose harm through shield utilizing their clench hand, palm, and finger. The proposed spells not just purpose ample harm impacts, but can additionally mend by fortifying the needle therapy indicates on the form. Their weapons incorporate the Claw, Fist Weapons and Bracers. There are several sorts of Monks – Attack and Healing Monks. One ambushes the adversary and the alternate recuperates.