Thread: Need information on block IP scarlet legacy

Need information on block IP scarlet legacy

Hello guys I am having some query regarding to scarlet legacy. I am having query against block IP of this game. I tried to find about this on internet but I did not get any information regarding to this. I was being in awe if there will be a region constraint. Is this game US simply or are able to everybody plays subsequent to closed and open beta? If someone possibly will shed some light on this subject it would be much respected? Please share your thouths with me.

Re: Need information on block IP scarlet legacy

What will you do if you notice a large group of people without going through the block of IP addresses to play? I know a lot of games have IP blocks for legal / license, but most publishers tend to walk away when they realize people without going through it. I wonder how you will take care of this problem possible future. Are you going to prohibit it, or some similar type of punishment, if you notice that these people are using proxies to avoid IP blocking?

There are currently no plans to block the IP anywhere. However, the legacy of Scarlet does not exist in other countries; this could change due to elections developer / publisher in the future. If you live in a country that already has the game for years, why come here to play, I mean you can play without lag, with the lowest pin as possible with all versions and patches, in their language, why get a newer version are new people, is mess with noobs? What is the possible reason?

What makes a good game is also a large community and a great feast of BACE dungeons and dragons pvp instance the party has 33 and 100v + 100 pvp war myself, I found very interesting, however I have really wanted this game cannot wait . This is what I am thinking about this game. if you still want to know more about this game then please try to find about it on internet. I am sure that you guys will get proper information on net.

Hello thank you for your replies guys. I don’t know when they are going to inform about this to us. I am totally fed up with this issue. At least they have to inform about this to us. Even I placed my query on the official site of this game but still I did not get any reply from them. I think they are not interested to solve the issue of their users. So I think we have to wait for some time and have to wait for their replies. In mid of that if someone find any solution then please share it with me.