Thread: Found the Hidden Trophy in Limbo game

Found the Hidden Trophy in Limbo game

Guys I am very much happy to announce you all that the method for finding the hidden trophy in the game. Well I know you all will be very much interested in knowing how did I manage to find it. well actually I did read it from the extract of the spoilers In the game and hence I thought of passing this information with you all. so what I am saying is that if you all are wondering that how to get the hidden trophy In the game then let me tell you that you need to get all the eggs and lead towards a dark room from where you had got the dark trophy. Now the door will open for you, enter in and the door will be closed there a new level will get started. That level will allow you to fetch the hidden golden trophy for yourself.

Re: Found the Hidden Trophy in Limbo game

Wow! That’s a great information that you all have given here. so what I am saying is that with the information that you all have given here. What I am saying is that is it necessary to play the game with the 0 deaths and get the golden trophy? Is 0 deaths very much necessary in this process. What do you all have to say about this. Can you please highlight me on this. Since I have heard from this many of my friends and hence I am asking this with you all about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

No it is not at all true but make sure that you reduce the death frequencies and all. so that’s what you need to look at yes you should not increase the death levels so much that it becomes very much difficult to collect the eggs also. So that is what you need to look at and then decide accordingly on that. Also make sure that you collect all the eggs and then only enter the door. So that’s what you need to look at and hence that’s what the exact suggestion is.

I don’t know what’s the problem here. Well I have a totally different case here. Whenever I enter the door of the dark room. I always find that the door is always shut and hence I don’t know what to do in that situation, may be a small help from you all can save my day. So please do suggest me some help from your side. On what should be done here, so that I can get the door opened. Please do suggest me something as I am very much desperate to get the golden trophy for me. so that’s what I am hoping for.

Make sure that you have collected all the eggs and also make sure that they are the achievement eggs and not the non achievement eggs. So that’s what I am saying here. Make sure that you have a good look at the same and hence that’s what you need to look at.

Please do solve my one small problem that is there. See what Is happening is that I am stuck in a very weird situation and the situation is that there's a box in the dark between the two lights and I am not able to push it. without pushing the box I will not be able to go ahead in the game level and hence that’s the problem here. so can you please tell me what should I do here,m so that I can get some necessary help fro myou all o the same. so do start replying here over the same. I am waiting for the necessary reply guys.

There is a simple solution for you to fix up the problem and the solution is that just keep pushing the box through the dark and also listen for the noise of those creatures that do hand on the roof tops. What they will do is that they will eat of all the sluigs that you get to see on the box and hence accordingly you will be able to push the box off and enter the new level. So thts what you need to do. Hope this suggestion of mine, helps you in some extent. So do as what i have suggested here and do revert back to me if any of them does solves the issue or not.