Thread: Has anyone able to find that extra secret in Limbo game?

Has anyone able to find that extra secret in Limbo game?

So what do you all think about this guys, have you all managed to find the extra secret in that limbo game? Well a lot has been said about the extra secret that can be seen in the consoles and which has been developed especially for the console gamers. So do you all have any idea as what do you all think have you found that special secret that will fetch that trophy for me in the game, any ideas how is it like? Or what should be done to play that? Any idea about the same then do let me know about the same, I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly.

Re: Has anyone able to find that extra secret in Limbo game?

No as such I have not come across the secret level but that I think it does come after completing all the levels. As such I have not completed all the levels of the game but I think it does after completing that levels. Well I have heard that it is a new level that has been developed and also with a good amounts of twists and turns and that does appear good. As such even I am waiting to get along with and complete each and every level of the game. So that’s what I am planning and hopefully I will do that. So lets hope for that.

Well the above user is partially right that’s what I can say. Well this new secret in the game does come only if you have completed collecting all the eggs that are there in the previous stage and hence you need to look at the same. So that’s what I am saying here. yes it is a completely new level and for that you need to beat all the previous levels as well as collect all eggs that were there I nthe game. So that’s the importance of the new secret level that is there in the game.

Well I have some simple steps for you, make sure that you follow that and I can guarantee that it will lead you to the new secret level in the game. So here are the suggestions
    1) After having finished collecting all the eggs then head towards the direction from where you had got the "alone in the dark" trophy.
    2) Now head towards right.
    3) The door will get shut down.
    4) Now the new level will get started and enjoy it.
    So that’s what you need to do and hence the necessary suggestion for you, so do as what I have sad here and lets hope that works out for you.

I have a small query in my mind, so what I am saying is that after listening to what you all have said here. what I want to ask is that do the death factor counts in the game? I mean if I want to play that secret level in the game then will I have to look at the death factor as well. i.e. 0 deaths? What do you have to say about it. this was one question that came in my mind when I was reading this thread and hence I asked you about the same. so do start replying.

As such no the death factor is not counted here but yes you will have to make sure that the death level is reduced to 5. So that’s what you need to look at. if it is less then 5 then it will be well and good for you. so make sure of that and then only go ahead with the game. That’s what I want to say here.

Well after getting to the secret level what I want to say is that you can do the whole bunch of duying stuff. Since it is a very much difficult level to beat one and hence the dying factor is something that you need to look at I the game and hence that’s what you need to do at and follow the advise that is given I the above suggestions that will be much helpful for you. so do as what I have said here and I am sure that it will be of good help for you. so that’s what I am saying here.