Thread: Steam a query about hacking

Steam a query about hacking

I got a question when I was playing Steam. I don’t know if there is any command so that I can give order to a possessed enemy to self destroy himself or to commit a suicide. If anyone has any idea about this, please reply. However, I can only find commands which will make them move or shoot. The problem that I feel is that, to kill them I have to select destroy and I have to hack them again. Is anyone has better option?

Re: Steam a query about hacking

you are right. It would be better if hacking in and having all the options after the hack and then we don’t have to hack in again. I have another thing to share with you all that instead of posses you just use hack command, if you are hacking a person. Then the hacked person will kill everyone around him. Then it is upto you, you can kill him or you can even let him follow you. However, if you want to destroy turrets they need to be hacked again.

Yeh, it is true. Hacking sentries will lead them to automatically search and then kill whoever is near them apart from you. I will say how it works. Actually when you hack, they become your minion which makes them aggressive to everyone who is around them and they start fighting with them. After fighting, if they manage to survive then they come to you. After that you can use standard control action to order them to go for another hunt or you can make them follow you.

I understood what you said. In short in order to get job done quicker just hack them. It’s a good thing. Another thing I want to add as I felt while experiencing this game is that, I feel that one thing is omitted that there is no warning type of thing. Like when we fail a hack then if enemy makes a counter-offensive and it hacks you then firewall fails to protect us. So I think if enemies could see our exact location while we are hacked until we hack our self, it would be cool.