Thread: How to find all the trophies without a guide in limbo game?

How to find all the trophies without a guide in limbo game?

Well I have already completed the game without the help of any guide but at the end I found myself struggling with the trophies and all. so what I want to say is that can you all please tell me some methods with the help of which I can gain some trophies. Since I don’t want to make the use of the guide while playing this game. Also tell me how to find the eggs as well and that too without the help of a guide, so if you have some solutions or tricks behind that then please do tell me about the same. so that I can get some knowledge about the same. I am waiting for the help from you all on the same. so do start replying here.

Re: How to find all the trophies without a guide in limbo game?

I think so you must better make use of that guide and you must surely use them while playing the game. You only tell me what is the use of the guide if you are playing the game on your own. Guides are made so that you can better understand the game and also can solve the hurdles that come across you while playing the game. So these are the things that you need to look at and hence from the next time make sure that you make use of the guide while playing the game. So that’s what you need to look at.

Yes guide is very much necessary while playing the game like these. Some eggs are concealed and hence it is very much important to have a look at the guide, so that you get a better idea of the same. so that’s what I am saying here. all the eggs which are concealed cannot be seen in the plain sight and hence it becomes increasingly important to have a look at the guide when you are searching for the eggs. Otherwise there is no such big sue of the guide. So that’s what I want to say here. do watch out for the same. I hope you did get the necessary information on the same. so from the next time make sure that you use the guide for the gaming purpose.

I found all but two, without help, I have found lots of in the first game, but then play the chapters in between. Most of them are not too difficult if you can get rid of when that incident take place, and use the clues given to you (i.e. the trophy name and the description) The two I used a guide but I really don’t think so finding all of them would have been possible had I not sued the guide. So guide does becomes very much important while playing the game. So that’s what you need to look at. I hope you will do that from next time if you want to earn more trophies.

Yes I haven’t used guide as well and without using the guide I did manage to get only 4 eggs and hence that’s what need to look at. Well I am trying to discover some methods by which I will be able to locate the eggs and fetch the trophies in the process. I don’t know if I will be able to succeed in that but still trying to do that and hence I am seriously hoping to do that sort of thing soon. Well I must admit that guide does becomes a helping hand in the game and does solves a lot of difficulties in the game.

I would advise you to refer the sokkus's guide for better referral guide, it is quite simple and you will get the detailed instructions for the game from there only. So that’s what you need to do and hence I think that will be of good help for you. so that’s what I am saying here. Well I don’t know which guide are you using in the game but I am sure that you must make use of the sokkus's guide for better referral. You will get a lot of information. Still I am failing to understand as if why you are not thinking to make use of the guide,